#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

That’s a very good possibility you’d have to think. The meltdown on here will be next level if he doesn’t play now, even though the likelihood of him playing is low

1 Like

I would interpret it to mean he’s playing. Why would you bother bringing him otherwise?

Surely we wouldn’t fly him up there to just watch from the sidelines.

As already stated in other threads, we always take an emergency for interstate games even if no-one is doubt.
To my knowledge they only take 2 if someone is in doubt. Presumably the most doubtful players are Fanta and Myers. Long would be the most logical replacement for them.
I still think it’s unlikely Francis plays

2 Likes

I would interpret it to mean Worsfold is trolling alex.f.94. Why would you bother not naming him initially otherwise?

Perhaps not.

If Myers is out, then Goddard is as logical replacement in the midgield as and Francis then backfills for Goddard down back.

3 Likes

Woosha hates us and franga and vfl watchers. It is official.

2 Likes

Possibly.

Maybe he’ll play. I wouldn’t be getting hopes up though, because I reckon only 1 of the emergencies will. At most

Why not?
It would be a great experience, and also let him know he’s very close.

*it would be good to see him play though

6 Likes

If you’re an up and comer you’d happily travel with the team if it meant you were a step closer to getting a gig.

1 Like

We had 3 outs… Stringer. Ambrose. Long.

& 3 ins… Parish. Dea. Fantasia.

We didn’t replace the 3rd tall fwd and have an extra inside mid now. So if Myers misses no need to bring in another inside mid or move Goddard to midfield.

It’d be Francis to play 3rd tall fwd or Hurley/Goddard moved fwd. Or Long to come in and we play only 2 kpf’s and 4 smalls.

I’m thinking Goddard midfield and Francis back if Myers out. Long in if Fantasia isn’t right.

2 Likes

Let’s just accept it. The only thing Aaron is gonna get up on the Gold Coast is sunburnt.

10 Likes

He’s flyin …

Worsfold just giving himself an excuse to not pick Francis next week cos he is underdone not playing any footy for a couple of weeks

3 Likes

If Myers was in much doubt, surely Clarke or Mutch would’ve made the emergencies?

I can only hazard a guess one of Goddard, Dea, Hooker or Hurley is iffy.

1 Like

Is there confirmation that Long is on the plane too?

Yes, see the team thread.

For the conspiracy theorists and/or hopeful and/or gloomers, Hooker had a bandage on his left knee.

1 Like

Trump’s kid?

2 Likes

Possibly, but his fitness is where it needs to be so even if he misses a week of footy, its nothing that will affect him. He will simply have more of a game simulation training earlier in the week

1 Like