#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Well since Francis can’t possibly play because Worsfold said Hurley and Goddard have his spot it must be one of them?

Perhaps a nice long run along a sandy beach.

Looking foward to meeting him tomorrow.

1 Like

We are all so invested in this boy it’s absolutely amazing. The joy when he finally gets back into the seniors will be something special.

And it’s not even about footy it’s bigger than that. Amazing story unfolding.

6 Likes

Surely it’s Goddard, Pies game was just as demanding as North. “hindsight”

If he does play tonight I think we need to reign in expectations, it’ll no doubt be dewy as heck which will make his intercept marking and his risky kicks a little more tricky.

He won’t have extra game training during the week. He’ll get his kms done up there, as with all emergencies who miss VFL too.

Nailed it

1 Like

But theres only 2 emergency? And one of them is now playing…

I’m not sure what your point is?
He is going to do some running.

I know its probably a mistake to assay a reasoned guess about Francis travelling but not playing & why that’s a good thing.
He was down a bit last week in the VFL - chance to avoid more bruising and get some fitness into him - remember Woosha likes spelling young blokes.
Not sure if he’s travelled before with the team - maybe once? - but a good learning experience for a hopefully long career, continuing his football education.

6 Likes

Pretty sure he had played games away vs Adelaide and Fremantle.

I’m not going to lie I’m particularly disappointed and am not following how they are managing him. However, acknowledge there gave been other publicised issues.

Imo he should be playing senior football.

2 Likes

OUT: B. Goddard

IN: A. Francis

4 Likes

Out: ANYONE

In: FRANCIS

1 Like

ALRIGHT THEN

IN: FRANCIS
OUT: MERRETT

7 Likes

I presume Woosha made him travel in the emergency exit row.

1 Like

And Goddard asked the hostess if he could do the pre flight safety demo just so he could point to said exits

18 Likes

The coaches will get a lot of joy when he finally gets a crack too.
Just have to have faith in Woosha and his crew that he plays when they think he’s ready, and Franga says OK.

2 Likes

I want Francis in so that I can watch everyone who have been complaining to want Francis in, start complaining that they want Francis out.

18 Likes

Yeah, Won’t be long now I don’t think.

I think Goddard is a monty to be rested this week and we will all finally see our flame haired Achilles Jones in action and WE WILL LIKE IT.

5 Likes