#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

He did a reverse Bacchus

1 Like

That back 6 will be awesome next year if we can keep everyone on the park. Perfect mix of height and run, although we are probably lacking a shutdown tall/third defender e.g. ambrose.

1 Like

Went from Roamin’ to Loathsome in one sentence.

(Went to try speak to Frang, who brushed him, … BT made a crack at him afterwards about not even being able to crack a smile or be “Happy” on his 21st B Day, … and if you hear it, … it was pretty clear it was referencing his issues, - to me at least- Total insensitive flog)

Hurley needs to do it if we want Francis in the side

His performance on Buddy shows he still can

1 Like

The balance of our backline depends on Hurley returning to the 2015 version.

Me thinks you are reading too much into it.

7 Likes

Think it was just BT being clueless. No deep thinking going on there.

13 Likes

he’s an inept ■■■■?

1 Like

he also said something about it being Franga’s 1st win when they put him in the middle of the circle.
seems BT just says what passes his mind- not too many filters or much weighing up of words…

1 Like

which ain’t much…

1 Like

Bruce has to go, he sounds like an old man commentating now and almost can’t keep up with the game. He’s finished and should be move to pre and post game or boundary rider only.

1 Like

I agree. But if you think it’s actually going to happen, you need to reassess your reality.

Yes. This is a correct observation. Kid can read the game very well as a natural footy player, but might have struggled to adjust to one of the 3 roles he was asked to play at different times on the night as Worsfold moved his pieces around the magnet board like Bobby Fischer.

1 Like

I reckon you’re both wrong. It’s crucial that we pump games into him so he can adjust to how the seniors play. In the vfl he knows how his fellow defenders defend and he plays accordingly.

1 Like

Wow. I think you are reading way too much into that.

2 Likes

I read it same as @BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS

BT showed his true colours.

I kinda think he was like ‘look at how bad mental illness is, look at this guy’ without realising how patronising/condescending/total dickwad he was being.

Is that anything like a Cleveland Steamer?

2 Likes

Lol.

Bring back the Dirty Sanchez I say!

1 Like

Yep