#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

You want to drop him for the Round 18 game against the Crows already?

Big call, and I’d look forward to proving you wrong, but by August you’ll assuredly be banned again.

With Smack injured, Hooker coming back, and JD not ready yet, I reckon we should give Franga a couple of weeks at full forward.

Or we just play Hooker forward, in place of Smack.

Yep I’d rather Hooker forward than Franga at this stage. Mainly just to give Franga more time to settle into 1 position and feel comfortable at AFL level

11 Likes

Yeah coz we have never tried Francis forward … oh wait

Thought he struggled badly in the 2nd qtr, looked hesitant. 2nd half looked like the normal Francis. Attacked the ball, did some great stuff as 3rd man coming in

Francis plays best when the opposition kick the ball in long, last night they hit up targets which isn’t his strength and he needs to work on that part of his game.

4 Likes

Hooksy forward. Strong contested Mark…

Francis reads the play well. Brisbane havent got a big monster forward. The match up def has Hooksy forward if he is right to replace Smack.

wow, i wondered how pigtracca ragdolled him in that marking contest, you can see on replay he has a huge handful of Franga’s jumper

blatant ■■■■■■■ cheating, ■■■■■■■ umps didn’t call it and it was a dees goal

1 Like

Hooker is our only defender who I would trust playing on the big cox on Anzac day. I think Hurley would play on dagooey. I think Ambrose is best 18 as he is our best lockdown defender, so yes I am suggesting also that Francis can play forward and create a bit of havoc with goals from 50m.
He’s ready to show his versatility.

I bet the Donnington household is a fun place

No way forward, leave him where he can read the play.

1 Like

Is this the same DeGoey that kicked 3 on Hurley last time & pretty well won them the game? He is too slippery for Hurley, give Franga a crack I reckon

Conor has speed and body strength, and would also force DeGoey to be accountable defensively.

3 Likes

Got pantsed by Petracca in q2. Will good for him though… showed he can bounce back in 2nd half… that’s what was most important

1 Like

Not sure he would, Degoey is a monster.

Also isn’t the biggest endurance athlete so I think him and Francis would be a good matchup.

Saad on DeGoey for mine.

1 Like

Have you actually watched Brisbane?
Hipwood and McInerney are both over 200cm.

7 Likes

I kinda like that Francis is just playing games(good games with moments but not superstar). Last year some of those games and the hype generated was out of control. When this guy gets to 50 games, look out.

4 Likes

Saad had issues with Melksham’s marking, & DeGoey is twice the player he is in ability.

Saad is a good match up for little blokes like GAJ, cause he’s a terrier once the ball hits the deck

1 Like