#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

Awesome. Was very good.

Let him build confidence down back where his judgement and athleticism are supreme.

Playing forward at the moment would ruin him.

Hammy

Back on

What on earth happened here?!

I was at the game and thought he pinged a hammy and would be out for the standard 3-4 weeks. Next thing I know heā€™s back out there running freely?

He had a spare.

10 Likes

He copped a Cork and had a cramp or another knock to his previous one. Nothing a little jab wonā€™t fix.

Hope we can keep him from Going back to adelaide.

1 Like

Built himself into the game.

Wasnā€™t great early but took his chances to create and clunked a couple in the second half and looked after his man.

Great attitude to see a young player have to be able to not drop his head and continue to put in when it hasnā€™t gone your way.

Just let it go. Heā€™s going back to Adelaide.

For holidays.

1 Like

I reckon he did better on Petracca than Hurley

1 Like

I think he was terrible against Petracca who gave him a bath. It was the first time in a long time that he looked unfit.

credit to him, his second half was a lot more polished.

4 Likes

Worked into the game a bit but looking good overall. We all reckon heā€™s already arrived, but heā€™s only played around 15 games or so, so will be inconsistent.

Thought he was ok but certainly not a classic.

Heā€™s better defending high balls coming in but Melbourne didnā€™t really have tall forwards to kick too.

A lot of their goals seemed to be kicked off the deck and Franca couldnā€™t impact as much.

It was good to see him battle through despite the knocks he copped tonight

1 Like

Looks a bit tired but is basically a brick wall in defense, very hard to kick it near him and get it past him

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen a better player at taking the exact position the ball is going to land in, and he props himself there and dares anybody to try and outmark him there

beast.

2 Likes

I would like to see more of Francis of late 2018. Maybe when hooker comes in.

A couple of consecutive short breaks and I reckon he looked pretty gassed. Credit to him though, as he fought it out and had some good moments late in the game.

I think heā€™ll still learning when to fly for the mark and when to clear the area with a big spoil.

Havenā€™t watched the replay yet but hopefully heā€™s right to go next week. 8 day break so fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Heā€™s played 13 games. Heā€™s still finding his feet. But I agree heā€™ll be off the leash a bit more with Hooksy back.

1 Like

Yep plays third man up brilliantly. Our very own Mcgivern will be better for Hooksys return no doubt about it.

1 Like