#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Welcome to 2013 lads.

6 Likes

I remember after a game in 2016 or 2017 David Schwartz said: 'Francis is the most ready-made forward I’ve ever seen."

He is a fkg idiot.

5 Likes

If he is played forward, I hope they simplify his role. He obviously isn’t gonna be able to play Brown’s role, so he’ll most likely be played deep and told to focus on bringing the ball to ground and applying defensive pressure.

1 Like

Did he bet his house on it?

9 Likes

Francis TIPPA Joe Stringer Fantasia, hell even Bags given how much he practices… give them a hard set shot at goal and LOCK IT IN.

While all around him foundered, Aaron made the shot outside fifty on the weekend look very easy.

2 Likes

Yes this is key to his success. Same can be said for most players in the team.
Keep it simply silly! KiSS

1 Like

Anyone else concerned

Hope he has a strong second half to this season

Continuing on with my Draper as the next Madden theme, Franga to surpass Lloydy? :laughing:

Cue: @Laverde2Langford with Lloydy’s stats.

1 Like

out of hurley and hooker Francis plays most similar to Hurley,

we allready know Francis can play in the backline,
he has proved nothing as a forward.
We know Hurley is at least capable as a forward. So to me it makes more sense to do that for the next 2 or 3 games rather than play someone out of position and risk having a fish out of water in a forward line.
That was the point I was making

Hurley was a garbage forward.

1 Like

You think Francis will do better without ever playing there?

lol

Hurley wasn’t a capable forward. He was hopeless.

Definitely better to have Francis forward

No. Neither should be played forward.

if youre going to be a negative nancy all the time, can you at least explain yourself every once in a while?

4 Likes

Hurley was ok as a forward had a bag of 5 against freo 4 against the hawks but his wrists weren’t and he kept getting injured.

5 Likes

I feel as if the strategy has been to let the team settle wherever possible, and try to bring in like for like replacements from the VFL.

As such, Hurley and Hooker are defenders. Whoever goes forward for Brown is coming from VFL.

Just my read on what we seem to be doing this year.

3 Likes

Will never forget that 55m goal on his left a decade ago. Pity about his injuries, but he ended up as a fine defender. Think that game saw us play finals.

Worth a revisit.

8 Likes

What’s there to explain? Both Franga and hurls suck as forwards and shouldn’t be played there.

And your body of evidence for Franga playing forward includes what?

1 Like