#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

That’s the one :ok_hand:

1 Like

I agree too

Marking was definitely off today. Just seemed odd. Normally elite hands, but could barely hold onto anything.

Which is probably down to either;
Confidence- the lack of, and how it can throw timing out
Or, that wonderfully unacknowledged by Blitz part of footy - playing hurt with a hand injury - just bruising, a finger strain, or post a popped finger is enough to turn clunks into spills.

I remember when Lloyd retired it was revealed the number of times he had a similar issue, coinciding with spilt marks, and wailing about his loss of form.

1 Like

Just play Francis up forward and give him a proper go.

Don’t drop him after 2 water logged games which key forwards are never going to thrive in!

Stop this love affair with Mitch Brown who has proven over 10 years that he is nothing more than mediocre.

Do we wanna be mediocre or give a youngster with talent a proper go?

6 Likes

Agree with this.

He had a good game yesterday and was such a creator of goals. Reckon he could make a very good forward.

4 Likes

I don’t know about “going through the motions”, even at times.

It does seem like he’s not quite as quick reacting as someone who’s always played forward, but that can and will change

Quote the whole lot if your going to, “looks like at times” Is the key part you left out

Would love to see Francis and Langford match up in a game!

I think Francis has a girlfriend.

3 Likes

OK

I don’t agree with that, either

That’s ok, wasn’t asking anyone too just an observation

I have a distinct memory of Francis playing forward near the start at the Dons and getting everyone excited by some of his actions. Has Blitz lost that memory or something because you all keep talking like he has never played forward in his life?

He definitely did for a match or 2. I remember being annoyed that he missed some easy set shots.

I seem to remember something about him asking to play in defence to regain confidence.

Great game coming off a short break.
Back him in for the run home.

2 Likes

I thought he was great in the first half.

Tried to open the game up with Goddard like kicks that didn’t quite come off but never stopped trying.

Showed some real promise.

1 Like

Especially after that 89 he made until Starc ripped his poles out.

1 Like

Thought he was amazing. Rare to see someone with such amazing touch and vision/brains. Edit: Amazing

1 Like

Anyone who watched the VFL last week knows about those brilliant taps and tricks to help the team.

6 Likes