#10 St Francis de Agressi - up to 2021 round 2

I look forward to reading that after i watch his fox footy segment, Zach can he step out of his brothers shadow?

3 Likes

Quite seriously it is possible that Derm is struggling to do the research required to keep up to date due to problems related to numerous head knocks during his career. The rest of his body certainly caved in early.
Then again, he could just be bone lazy and will take any opportunity to take a swipe at a bomber. Regardless, Derm is a worm.

1 Like

You think he does research??? lol!
They get fed slips of random info and pretend they know stuff.
These guys are largely the equivalent of the Sale of the Century models.

9 Likes

Back to reality.

Give ‘em hell Franga. Seniors when we rest Ridley.

I nominate @Bacchusfox for this task.

4 Likes

That might go a little way to making up for his mistake.

Funny that.

I heard Dermie say those farking stupid things about Franga and Jake Long in response to a caller question. I tried to call to tell him what a goose he is, but they wouldn’t put me on. Perhaps I shouldn’t have said he was a dumb c…t and I wanted to set him straight.

15 Likes

I had the chance to run the pr1ck over one day at Chadstone. Walked straight in front of my car. I was a relatively new driver at that stage - so easy to say I got the feet mixed up.

1 Like

You had the chance to run over… and you…
PERMABAN.

4 Likes

You should have said you’re frustrated that Hird hasn’t apologised yet and you want to vent. Would have got on for sure

11 Likes

Is it time?

3 Likes

IT’S TIME

6 Likes

It’s over time.

4 Likes

IT’S RED TIME.

(Except, it’s the good version thereof.)

7 Likes

Woosha is a boring ■■■■. So probably not time.

VFL watch? Did he play?

Yes and Paul Cousins noting he had him in the top 3 best on the ground

2 Likes

3 Likes

just fkg do it. one full senior game then the rest the immediate week after will allow him an easy transition into senior footy. Give us supporters something to fkg watch the games for

12 Likes

Ridley has played 3 games at the level and the Richmond game would have been a serious reality check for him, ( as it was for most of the defenders) . Its probably time to give Francis a block of games.

4 Likes