#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

You can’t shirk a contest if you don’t work hard enough to get there . That’s his specialty don’t work hard enough to the contest and then you don’t actually have to put your head over it . Soft downhill skier :skier:

3 Likes

You just successfully broke your own rule.

Yep, let’s blame Zaka for the loss. If it makes another peanut like you feel better.

You calling me a peanut is a big call from a bloke who once lost his sh*t at Aaron Francis for being in a good mood post game after a loss that he wasnt involved in

You thinking zaka went in hard tonight sums up your ability of watching football. No idea

21 Likes

I’d suggest if you watched it live, you watch the replay and watch zaka be the soft footballer he has been his whole career. Shirked everything. He is a fkn embarrassment

4 Likes

He and every other player that does not want to bleed for the back and red should be out of the team.

Not just this week, every week !!!

What messages is players like Zaharakis senting to our young ones. He is a rotten apple that needs to be pruned before his disease spreads any further.

He and Myer…don’t care if their good blokes

2 Likes

first kick was into the man on the mark, it went downhill from there.

The missus decided to get creative with the fixture

7 Likes

Should could have drawn the lines on all three of them

1 Like

An embarrassment.

Broken tackles.

Wilting in marking contests

Jogging on the spot.

Butchering the ball.

5 Likes

■■■■ weak. Every contest he needs to go… he does not go. sits back an waits. Even 50/50’s. Trade him to North. Used to like this guy. Now he’s just turning up for his account transfer.

2 Likes

I think there was one contest where he just waited for McGrath to collect it, rather than go for it himself and then proceeded to offer no shepherd and let McGrath get tackled. Guarded empty space all day. Pretty much offers more off field with his modeling for the Bombershop.

3 Likes

Henis part of the undroppable so get used to squib city for the rest of the year.

2 Likes

*3 years

1 Like

The worry today is that it was like he was running in quick-sand - Everything was slow and not up to the pace of the game.

3 Likes

Captain panic merchant handball to no one turnover king

1 Like

Fk me dead… THREE MORE YEARS

1 Like

It’s hard to understand why Zaha never gets dropped!!!

3 Likes

Zaka’s Diaries is making a comeback.

Zaka has lost me…

…until he has another cheery pow wow with the opposition after the final siren. That would make me laugh. The brazenness of it…I’d be right back on board again.