#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

Fkn BANG! WOB goes in dry!

You’re right, though. Zakais softer than a pensioner’s turd. I want what BF is on.

literally you could make a video like this of zakas game last night, he really is this putrid.

2 Likes

He tackles like a girl. Craps himself when he’s about to get tackled himself.

DROP HIM, MAKE A STATEMENT

1 Like

Was good trade bait over the past few seasons but missed our chance

If this was Hawthorn they would of traded this guy and some how brought in a gun player.

1 Like

The disease has already spread, and it’s been spreading for 15 years

if only, have you seen the fanaticism from the womens football?

7 Likes

Was a big part of the revival last year until he got crunched against the Tigers. Has not been the same player since. Needs 3 weeks as a full time mid in the VFL to see if he can get used to taking contact/ putting his body over the ball/get some confidence.

2 Likes

You are the biggest whinging flog supporter I have ever heard. And that is after 60 years of listening to know nothings tell us about the lack of bravery of our players. No player shirks it or lacks courage and Zaka has played better but he didn’t shirk it and was no-where near our worst player.

So crawl back under your rock.

And next time I get to Perth, I will look you up and tell you to your face.

3 Likes

MJ%20pop

lol… think I’ll settle in…

11 Likes

Fox knows he’s safe as wozzie wouldn’t tonk an oldfart.

LOL

Have you watched the replay yet?

That SHIRK in the last was farkn deplorable

I certainly hope when I’m 60 I’ve developed a actual life and im not threatening people on a internet forum on the other side of the country that il “look them up and tell you to your face”

8 Likes

all this squabbling over David Zaharakis…

2 Likes

As long as it is just words and doesn’t result in a physical altercation, then David Zaharakis approves.

15 Likes

To play devils advocate, Zaka stuck a couple of hard tackles during the match and Shiel was also shrugged off after Zaka was given the slip.

He hasn’t been great in the first 2 matches but far from our worst. I think the Zaharakis hate on this thread is way out of proportion.

4 Likes

Worst thing is this time last week he talked a big game on SEN about effort etc…

He comes on Saturday with one of the softest games I have ever seen

AND he’s the most experienced player on our list

2 Likes

That contest in the last where he got outmarked 25m out from goal. Do you think he gave everything to contest it or that he squibbed it?

I dont hate zaka, no one does. But he is as soft as butter and weak around the contest. When he’s actually playing well and getting it 30 times a and kicking goals, its not highlighted. When hes poor, its massively noticeable

Zaharakis is capable of going in hard too. I’ve seen it plenty. But it’s when he chooses not to, and that’s been plenty the first two rounds, its honestly pathetic. Hes better than that.

4 Likes