#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

probably worth noting that he wasn't the same after the footscray game where he got set up under a hospital pass from ? (bags maybe) and a he got absolutely crunched.

and another thing, on a more positive note. GAJ's breakout year was his 6th. Zaha is entering his 6th season. just sayin.

also anyone who is feeling glum today should go and look at the stats sheet from Anzac day. top 5 disposal getters for us were zaha, jobe, stants, bj and hepp. they had 148 touches, 6 goals, 7behinds, 13 tacklse and 22 inside 50s between them.

fit and inform that is as good a midfield going round as any, our backline is solid (a great mix of defensive steal, contested marking ability, creativity and pace) - WE JUST NEED THE FWD LINE TO CLICK

Heppell still has a couple more preseasons under his belt to become better than Ablett then ;-)

This guy has HUGE amount of class!!

Sorry back to Zaka.

Best smile in the business.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-12-02/dons-want-to-talk-turkey

ESSENDON is keen to open negotiations with David Zaharakis to lock the star midfielder into a new contract.

It is believed low-level talks have begun to extend Zaharakis' current deal, which sees him tied to the Bombers until the end of the 2014 season.  

The 23-year-old is Essendon's highest profile player to potentially fall out of contract next season. The club re-signed a number of key players this year, including captain Jobe Watson, Jake Carlisle, Dyson Heppell, Tom Bellchambers and Jake Melksham.

A two-year extension would see Zaharakis qualify as a restricted free agent at the end of 2016.

ESSENDON is keen to open negotiations with David Zaharakis to lock the star midfielder into a new contract.
It is believed low-level talks have begun to extend Zaharakis' current deal, which sees him tied to the Bombers until the end of the 2014 season.
The 23-year-old is Essendon's highest profile player to potentially fall out of contract next season. The club re-signed a number of key players this year, including captain Jobe Watson, Jake Carlisle, Dyson Heppell, Tom Bellchambers and Jake Melksham.
A two-year extension would see Zaharakis qualify as a restricted free agent at the end of 2016.

Barracked for us as a kid, loves the club, enivitable.
Will re-sign.

Dead weight, dodgy back, can't believe we wasted pick whatever on him. Just shows what an administrative shambles we are seeking to sign people up earlier than we need to. Sack Dodoro. Etc.

Barracked for us as a kid, loves the club, enivitable.
Will re-sign.

kiwi accent?

He currently isn’t an important player. He’s still a ‘will be an important player’.

Had bad luck with injuries the last few years. But needs to find consistancy. Can turn games But needs to do it regularly. He hasn’t won a spot in our best midfield set up yet.

If we can get the contract done now, stops the speculation and probably at a reduced cost if he has a good season.

He currently isn't an important player. He's still a 'will be an important player'.
Had bad luck with injuries the last few years. But needs to find consistancy. Can turn games But needs to do it regularly. He hasn't won a spot in our best midfield set up yet.
If we can get the contract done now, stops the speculation and probably at a reduced cost if he has a good season.

■■■■■■ hell, how many best and fairests do you have to win before you become an "important player".

He was playing good footy this year until Baguley floated a kick to him in the middle of the ground that almost had him stretchered off the ground.

He currently isn't an important player. He's still a 'will be an important player'.
Had bad luck with injuries the last few years. But needs to find consistancy. Can turn games But needs to do it regularly. He hasn't won a spot in our best midfield set up yet.

■■■■■■ hell, how many best and fairests do you have to win before you become an "important player".

He was playing good footy this year until Baguley floated a kick to him in the middle of the ground that almost had him stretchered off the ground.

bags taking some payback for demps.

He's an important player who we need to keep around and potentially captain our side if he can keep improving.

He just needs to take it to the next level and dominate on a regular basis. I know he won a B&F but that was a surprise to a few as he didn't really dominate, he was just consistantly good and played the whole season out whereas Jobe and a few others who were in contention missed out due to injury.

I would be incredibly surprised if he left for more money, he loves the club and has been one of the most vocal when it comes to sticking together and having faith in where our club is heading. Pretty sure he'll stay but I just hope it doesn't cost as an arm and a leg as there's a few other blokes at his level we need to keep around and we could start running out of money after some of our recent big signings (Goddard/Jobe/Paddy/Hurley/Bellchambers). There's a good chance Daniher is going to cost us a bit of coin in a year or so too.

His hair looks quite soft yet paradoxically somewhat spikey to touch. I'm guessing he asks for a number 3.

Thoughts?

His hair looks quite soft yet paradoxically somewhat spikey to touch. I'm guessing he asks for a number 3.

Thoughts?

No. I have a number 3 and Zakas is definitely a different length. Looks like a number 2 man.

Thoughts?

No. I have a number 3 and Zakas is definitely a different length. Looks like a number 2 man.

yep I have a number 2, his looks the same as mine. I just wish i had the same body as him.... or I should say pull the same girls as him.

Thoughts?

I'm a number 2. Just had it done at lunchtime by a sheila with a number 0. $10 top of Elizabeth.

Thoughts?

Number three in winter, two in summer.

Thoughts?

Number 1 for his back.

Thoughts?

Number 1 for his back.

Gotta love the off-season

His hair looks quite soft yet paradoxically somewhat spikey to touch. I'm guessing he asks for a number 3.
Thoughts?

You can tell what kind of kinky stuff they're into just by looking at them?