#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

He’s playing like someone who doesnt want to be there.

If his role is to consistently miss easy targets, blaze away from 50 when there are open players in the forward line, squib a few contests - then i’d say he would be leading our BnF!

Well done Zaka

5 Likes

■■■■■■■ lol. As said above, if his role is to be a squib and shank kicks and provide no run whatsoever despite spending 90% of the game on the opposite wing to where the game is then yes he is leading our B&F.

Is he 27 this year? If so his best is behind him (that went quick) and we will be dreaming for a pick for him earlier than 30

Classic.

1 Like

Pray tell what is that role?

7 Likes

Lol

Faith

Worsfold

Gone

1 Like

Well, he’s a caring coach, not going b to hang him out to dry in public, hopefully Zaka is getting some “guidance” in private.

4 Likes

Hopefully “guided” towards where the VFL is playing next.

2 Likes

He’s exactly what hawthorn would have offered something decent for when they were contending

Not sure that we’d get that much now…maybe Melbourne? Port Ad

Hooker went off his nut when he did that in the last, a good 1min spray…i joined in

Woosha’s basically red stamped the execution order.

OUT: Hooker (yelling at Zaka)

Garbage. Again

So what’s his role exactly?

What he’s doing now, allegedly.

2 Likes

Cooks Woosha a mean breakfast in bed

4 Likes

I actually do not know what he is doing.

And the thing is, he ain’t gonna get any better than he is/has been.

Not even AFL standard anymore. 14 possessions, fck.

Can’t play back because he’s too loose, can’t play midfield cause he can’t win a hardball and does nothing up forward. But of course we won’t drop him, just incase he plays a good game one day.

Playing like someone who’s not concerned about getting a new contract.

3 Likes