#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

DZ =

Even Jerrett would be providing more than Zaka at present.

2 Likes

I saw him get a kick. You people are ingrates.

3 Likes

But we don’t know what goes on in the club so we should not be posting

4 Likes

will get better when the returning players get better, just you wait, im telling you

6 Likes
2 Likes

I can only hope this is true because if he has a good free agency offer it might be a win-win for all involved.

2 Likes

The legend of every player grows with every game they’re not seen. Stop playing him now, and by FA time the compo pick will be huge. The way things are going his currency is devalued every week. We’ll be lucky to get a 6th rounder as compo at this rate.

bugger off zakka. zero heart

5 Likes

Is the classic Essendon player of the last decade. Mediocre and has a reputation based on just a a couple of games several years ago.

Just another player of the likes of Melksham, Dyson, Lonergan, etc.

5 Likes

Drop the see you next tuesday.

Can’t get enough ball to warrant a midfield spot.
Doesn’t kick enough goals to warrant a forward spot.
Doesn’t apply enough pressure to warrant a midfield or forward spot.
Cannot defend for ■■■■ to warrant any spot in the starting 22.

Give him a spell in the 2’s.

1 Like

Exactly. If we’re that desperate to have a panic merchant in our side then at least pick a younger one. There’s also the small chance he’ll get better than our current one.

I’m a Zaka fan, but its time he goes back to the 2nds to find some form.

SPOT_FARKING_ON!!!

3 Likes

The quicker they realise he’ll never be an inside contested player, maybe then they can drop the kilos off him and treat him as the outside player that he is. It’s as though they’re not sure what role to give him.

ZAKA

He is playing outside role. Doesn’t work hard enough to be effective in it however.

Work rate the issue when he can’t beat tag playing inside role also.

I don’t think we can persist with him in outside role as simply not doing enough, stick him back in guts like last year or drop for a harder working outside player. Unfortunately we have limited options in 2’s to displace him.

That’s my point. If he’s an outside player, take some weight off him and let him run easier rather than carrying dead weight of which has no purpose for someone in his role.

There’s no weight on him to drop.

1 Like