#11 David Zaharakis - Surviving half-Ironmans

Yeah, we all believe he’s 75kg. :smirk:

Which is about as low as you’d want him to go.

Wow the replay doesn’t do him any favours

10 years of always trailing your man and him ripping us to shreds

you’d think he’d man up, chase, something, ya know?

Do we actually know his weight? Does he not look a bit bulky compared to four-five years ago? At this stage of his career, you would try and change something before it’s really too late.

He’s not at all bulky when you stand next to him. He looks very light, just well cut and not carrying much fat.

1 Like

Ok… He’s fine as is. Carry on Zaka. Can you go back and stand next to him four years ago please… just for reference.

Less Chappy - more Zaka

1 Like

Has never been lightning quick.

Has never been a great 2 way runner.

Has typically given us a good attacking weapon.

Unfortunately for him, he can’t produce the attacking side to his game anymore, can’t hit the side of a shed with his kicks, misses 2 metre handballs, fumbles.

If he is out of form, fine. Play him in the 2’s to get some form.

I think he may enact his free agency rights this year… here’s hoping anyway.

2 Likes

Out for Watson.

Hes ■■■■■■■ cooked, go prove yourself in the reserves for a few weeks.

Probably my most favorite post on blitz, you could not have said it any better.

Long maybe? Gotta try it sometime.

What’s happened to him? Argh. The most frustrating player on our list atm.

Nah, he’s produced a lot more good games than those guys - that’s why he’s so frustrating this year. last year he averaged nearly 25 disposals per game this year he’s getting 18.

3 Likes

he wasnt much better last season, despite the inflated disposal count. blind freddy could see he was falling off a cliff.

He was a lot better than he has been this year. He was very good early in the year particularly in the win against Melbourne. I can’t remember exactly when but he did have a form slump mid year & played some poor games but not as bad as this year & his total lack of body contact was certainly not as evident. He was just about bog in the win late in the year against GC. He’s won a B&F so he’s a long in front of the others mentioned.

1 Like

Will always love him for his goal against collingwood but time to go David

Cya mate

I ****ing HATE to say this…

But rip the band-aid off at the end of this year, let him go elsewhere as a FA and take our chances at getting a half decent compo pick; even if its in the 30s. This is our last chance to get anything for him.

4 Likes

One of the great moments when he sealed that Anzac Day win.

After 8 years though, he is absolutely a known quantity.

Llyody gave him a clip on Footy Classified tonight hopefully that lights the fire in his belly to perform.

Hird gave him a clip in his final presser and that did nothing to him

8 Likes

When they started tagging him, he turned to ■■■■.