#13 Nik Cox

Maybe it’s the long hair?

27 Likes

About time too…

2 Likes

Given the missed year what he (and Perkins) have done so far is very impressive.

It will be interesting to see how Cox’s style of play evolves as he gets bigger. And just what size he will achieve. He may end up with a Fletcher like physique.

1 Like

Where does the unicorn reference come from? Is it because he’s unique? I see even Channel 7’s twitter is using it.

1 Like

Yay! Congrats!

Nice work Nik :+1:

I dare him to 1v1 in a spin off.
Ill teach him the ropes for grand final tickets

How can we tell?

1 Like

FINALLY… THE COX HAS COME— I’ll just be quiet now.

4 Likes

Plenty of people on here bagging the award.

Personally I think it’s great for a young player to get the recognition and give supporters some excitement. I’m sure the player would love it and take confidence from receiving a nomination. It’s not a Brownlow, but winning the rising star does a lot for a young players career and marketability.

Think Jones will be next, followed by Perkins. Then a sneaky round 22 nomination for Reid.

Boys are getting around him on Insta too.

2 Likes

Congratulations Coxy.

Heard that he stood firm in the face of adversity

3 Likes

Hasn’t had that huge game some others have had, but the consistency has been there which holds him in good stead for the overall award.

1 Like

the afl have no sense of the dramatic. I would have waited until round 22 or whatever.

So now if he doesn’t win it I would like to recommend that he is delisted immediately for not living up to his potential.

In fact, he should just be placed in a cement block and dropped into the middle of port Phillip bay.

4 Likes

Glad he won… dont like seeing Cox get angry… all red in the face, looking out one beady little eye…

I’d seen enough at half time of our game against Sydney

14 Likes

Congratulations, young fella! :heart::black_heart: