#13 Nik Cox

You’re going too soft on him. You’re not the same person you once were @alex.f.94 Harden TFU.

what a Gun.

2 Likes

I think the original unicorn was kristaps porzingas from the nba.

7 foot 3 who can shoot 3’s

2 Likes

I think there were a few on Blitz who got on after a positive training report in about December!
From memory they got odds of about $80!!

May have been @Humbert_Humbert?

2 Likes

I think a few got $101 then betting was suspended, i got $51 the next day (i only put $2 down :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

1 Like

I love his intensity on the ground. Has that I want to win / I hate losing look on his face.

3 Likes

I said back in Jan! I got on at $101!

5 Likes

It’s because he enjoys joining established couples for a little bit of special cuddling.

Because he’s going to be on camera.

1 Like

Thats it- after an intraclub or preseason game.

“Dyson Heppell (2011) and Andrew McGrath (2017) are the Bombers’ only Rising Star winners since the award’s inception in 1993”.

27 years since inception.
18 teams.
2 previous winners.

Only seems a bit of a moronic comment. Maybe ‘other’?

Well done Cox!!

12 Likes

Think it was preseason and nackers was talking about how well he was tracking. Didn’t think he would come close to winning but $101 odds and looking likely for a round 1 debut I thought it was great value. Now I’m looking at a 3k win with a $900 cash out option. Not too shabby!

7 Likes

It’s because he isn’t real…it’s not possible for someone that tall to be able to run like he does; to have the exquisite balance he has; to have such clean hands below his knees; the poise; the ability to kick with both feet AND also have a good footy brain!! It’s just not possible!!

1 Like

No its the couples thing.

1 Like

No. Only is correct. We haven’t had any others.

1 Like

I’ll accept previous. Only is mischievous.

1 Like
10 Likes

I think it may have been these couple of reports that got people a bit excited:

Added to his natural talents he’s obviously also put a lot of work in as his kicking has improved considerably since the start of pre season, which I would put down mainly to a lack of competitive football last year. But he’s also changed his technique to a degree, he’s now much straighter in his posture off both feet and more reliable as a result.

I’m sure it won’t be long until he starts nailing more of his goal opportunities and then he’ll be even more of a handfull than he is now.

30 Likes

Thanks Saucy… i am using it…if u want…i can remove it

1 Like

It’s not my work mate. You display it proudly. :smiley:

2 Likes