#13 Nik Cox

My New Avatar says all… 13 has been my lucky number and Coxy is my favourite player

7 Likes
8 Likes

Nik Cox on SEN just saying how much he loves everyone at the club and he couldn’t be happier. Onya Nik.

47 Likes

Just heard the whole thing.
What a ripper we have.

3 Likes

The way the young boys talk about how much they love the club and what Truck is doing is brilliant. Nik also said that they love being their so much that they don’t want to leave so just hang out down at the Hangar. Sounds like a good environment.

33 Likes

Great effort by him to get the nomination. I wouldn’t be surprised if Archie Perkins has a game like that before the end of the season too.

3 Likes

Wow. That is fantastic. Rapt that the boys are loving their time at the club.

3 Likes

Archie has been getting better and better each week, to the point where I thought he may have got a nomination in before Cox. It’s only a matter of time! Would love to see Harry Jones kick a bag one game too and get a nom. He’s equally deserving.

4 Likes

Nice to have well spoke young footballers from our club in the media. Sounds like Duane sees him as a favourite.

1 Like

Having rising star winners is not always a good sign. Generally means the club is mediocre and has ended up with a high pick.

Excellent individual effort though. Happy not to have many more winners for many years to come though.

2 Likes
19 Likes

Champ. The new recruits seem so level headed, good to see. Sounds like they are pretty tight.

Has ambitions for a KP role once he puts on more size, in the meantime happy to be versatile.

6 Likes

Thanks Nino

2 Likes

Great interview. He’s such an impressive kid - as a player but also he comes across as quite intelligent and articulate.

5 Likes

LOL. I’ve never heard Dwayne Russell interview before. it’s comical - just as shouty in interviews as he is commentating game.

5 Likes

So Matt Rowell is back. My question is, can he win it with half a season?

He’ll be injured again in 3 weeks.

2 Likes

No one wants that. Deserves a good run at it.

2 Likes

Didn’t say I wanted it, just that’s the pattern so far.

1 Like

BROWNLOW SMOKEY?