#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

I’ve had to upgrade from a Hiace to a friggin Volvo coach to fit all you bandwagonners on :joy:

15 Likes

At the end of 2013, we had no coach and we were dealing with draft sanctions. I felt like the Bulldogs crewed us in the Crameri trade and things were not looking great.

Jackets comes in with 2 picks and pulls out Zerrett and Raz. Unbelieveable.

I never thought these 2 would end up being this good. And, they’re both very young. Probably the 2 best things to come out of the whole saga.

7 Likes

Essendon working on extension offers for Razzle Dazzle as we type.

14 Likes

Love the arrogance. Knows what he’s got, how good he is and how to use it. And the pace - excitement machine

2 Likes

I remember thinking after the 2013 draft penalties were announced that we’d have to be extraordinarily lucky or extremely good, or both lucky and good, with the picks we had to remain competitive 3-4 years hence. I guess with drafting that far down the pecking order it’s a bit of both luck and skill - you can be skillful by identifying really good talent, but you have to be a bit lucky insofar as having none of the 17 other clubs pick the identified player before he gets to you.

As i see it right now, that 2013 draft is the difference between us being in rebuild mode (or, worse still, a mediocre team that isn’t rebuilding), and having the nucleus of a good young side.

3 Likes

We haven’t had a match winning small since the likes of Boris and Mercs.

Raz is legit.

2 Likes

Is awesome. Everyone who watched the second half of last year knew this already. But he’s taken it up a level again. Might have a few more levels left too.

1 Like

He’s the perfect non KPP forward. Marks, kicks straight, pressures & can kick an impossible goal.

YES PLS

3 Likes

Fkg love him. If only he was from Keilor region like our last good small forward.

Went ok.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see him off the HBF.

1 Like

Not going into any in depth player comparisons and in no particular order, that 2013 draft…

you’ve got Bontempelli,
you’ve got Josh Kelly,
you’ve got Patrick Cripps,
and then you’ve got our 2 boys in Zerrett and Fantasia.

With picks 26 & 55 we had absolutely no right whatsoever to get 2 of the top 5 players of that draft. Somebody get a ■■■■■■ tattoo of Dodoro on their ■■■! Based on speculation, it’s crazy to think that we could conceivably have drafted all of Bontempelli, Lobb, Zerrett and Fantasia had we not been slapped with draft concessions that year. We’d be in for a Geelong-esque dynasty.

3 Likes

Seriously loved the one where he takes it, puts on the afterburners to get away from the Brisbane lamp post, smoothes onto his right, takes a moment to steady, and then slots it through as easy and natural as if he’s just yawning & scratching his nuts.

Belter.

5 Likes

that game Colyer took the Hawks to the cleaners in the 4th and Hooker kicked the sealer the third man firing us in the 4th was Raz

You could see this years ago, he just needed a pre-season or two to unleash it.

I honestly didn’t see it ‘years ago’. I think I saw it during the Collingwood game last year which we narrowly lost but Fantasia was excellent. I have to say though, his current trajectory has me re-thinking my projections. Could become a player of rare quality. When will the media jump on?

Here is a template for the willing participant. Just hand this to the Tattooist of your choice.

22 Likes

it’s missing an “O”

… ohhh.

1 Like

Fkn LOL!

Might be your best yet WP.

3 Likes

You’ve got one of those WoW tatts haven’t you?

1 Like

I personally have a big S on both ■■■■ cheeks.

So when I bend over it says HELP!

1 Like