#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

His conversion last night was Bewick-esque. He is not only getting score on the board himself, but also playing a very selfless team role. He gave off a couple last night too. We are very fortunate to have got him in the draft when we did, but also to get him signed on before Round 1, because I reckon his value would’ve gone up by about $150K-$200K on the open market off the back of his first 2 games. Disco deserves a statue to be built out the front of the training facility purely off the back of the 2013 draft.

1 Like

Brilliant to have such a versatile small forward. Can crumb, can take marks on the lead, can go into the middle and have an impact.

Surely is amongst the best young forward conversation now. Would you take him ahead of Daniher, Hogan, Moore? Great on the lead, in the air and unstoppable on the ground. Beautiful set shot also.

Better than Incontinentious Buttox.

4 Likes

That’s my memory as well, but was also playing as small back in SANFL I think.

That’s just pretentious bollox

1 Like

Is gold good enough?

300x300.jpg

7 Likes

Oh my.
Thanks.

Could have easily had 6 or 7 last night.

Has gone from fringe player who couldn’t break into the side to a top 5 (possibly top 3) player at the club and one of the best small forwards in the league.

Best thing is , he still has improvement in him.

He’s the most natural forward we have had since Lloyd. He’s good enough to be top 3 in the Coleman this year without a doubt

Will kick 50 this year.

Unbelievable.

I’m already here but he’s not my type. Would be perfect for @bomber_girl but she’s already spoken for.

5 Likes

I think 50 will be well below par. He kicked 29 in 11 games in probably the worst side for decades last year. I think 60 would be par

1 Like

YOU WILL DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THE TEAM!!!

11 Likes

22 Likes

Best thing is he doesn’t have aspirations to become a midfielder.

What the hell are you talking about?

He’s everybody’s type.

9 Likes

Yep. A defender who might have the wherewithal to make it as a mid. Still not quite there IMO.

No Greeks in the family please

3 Likes

He was playing small forward in SANFL seniors and mid in SANFL U18s. Aceman was that far into him you could only see his feet and head, was a bit awkward at times.

8 Likes