#13 Orazio "Call me Razzle Dazzle for 1+2 more years" Fantasia

Will name my first born Orazio regardless of gender…

FIRST WERE GONNA ROCK
THEN WERE GONNA ROLL

Nicely timed announcement and a signature many on here have been confident we ‘had’ for a while. Still a very good outcome. Raz is exactly the kind of player that will command attention and a high price in the open market. Very good signs that this was done quickly, quietly and seemingly without any fuss. Very, very good signs that this group has really bonded and feel connected with each other.

I’m disappointed this season didn’t go to expectations/plans but I am really confident that our list in great shape… we are so close to a period of sustained success it is just frustrating waiting!! Bring it on!

My love for this man knows no bounds

The moment i knew we had a superstar:

Orazio Smooth - not bad

JAMAR

Damn we should’ve won that game

My cousin’s surname is Androulakis. I did everything I could to get him to name his newborn Orazio Androulakis. Imagine BT calling that in 2035? WOWEE!!

umpires were dogs that night

Every night.

You inspired me. This was when I realised he was special.

image http://m.afl.com.au/video/2016-04-25/fantastic-fantasia-threads-the-needle

I actually remember sitting there behind the goals thinking this kid is really good.

Favourite Jamar moment was when he took on an entire vfl team in the goal square at windy Hill and won.

Mark Jamar might well be the most popular 5 game player we’ve ever had

Always knew Raz would never leave Essendon…He’s a Bomber for life

Full season for Raz and Joey next year will make a massive difference

Fantastic! So important to us going forward. Love how the guys are talking about how tight the group is. So much to look forward to (regardless of what happens this year)

He is still our Ruck coach

Which seems to be working out ok incidentally

That is awesome news. Best news all day