#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Pretty sure he spent some time in the midfield tonight, but yeah, the guy is a natural.

Either that or have a rotating roster of air hostesses that crash at his joint when they stop over in Melb.

1 Like

Razzle Dazzle

1 Like

his favourite tv show is californication

hank moody wouldn’t be caught dead in radelaide

he’s got his fanatical fan base here now, not going anywhere, it’s an italian thing.

2 Likes

Small forward and kicks straight…this man epitomises everything NOT representive of Essendon.

13 Likes

Put another contract in front of him. Is going to be one of the greats.

Sack Dodoro.

Hire BASS

3 Likes

Another legendary Essendon forward that in another world could have gone to Freo

Shockers.

1 Like

Was he on any other clubs radar though? I remember everyone wondering who the hell he was when we drafted him

New favourite player. The kid can play

Nope. Kid that was doing some nice things in the SANFL who was “too small” from memory.

2 Likes

He won’t get lured away, he’ll be asked to leave.

4 Likes

ELITE for his position.

1 Like

Don’t worry the Dowry is being organised as we speak. He ain’t going nowhere.

He’ll marry a good italian greenvale girl and move in next door to his in-laws to keep an eye on him on a big block of land with plenty of room to practise his goal kicking and for all the little jnr razzle dazzles to run around on (raz, faz, daz, saz & caz) as future father sons/daughters.

If he knows what’s good for him, know what I mean.

Edit - if we cant find a girl from that suburb I’m happy to volunteer one of my non essendon supporting cousins from elsewhere or maybe we just import blitzs very own @em2009

11 Likes

Best player in the history of comp? Maybe not.

But maybe, just maybe, yes.

1 Like

Just makes me so happy that he’s kicked a five goal bag

1 Like

It’s been mentioned previously, but I keep seeing Mark Mercuri. Small in stature, plays taller, knows where the goals are, silky, classy etc.
If he reaches the heights of the first two-thirds of MM’s career (was a Brownlow runner-up remember…) we’ll have done very well indeed.

9 Likes

Elite. You watch him get tagged every game from here on

Has anyone still got that picture of him in the red sparkly hat?

Has a similar weird upper body set up to Hirdy. Just saying. Unorthodox thorax

1 Like