#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Don’t worry eventually his head will grow SO large it’ll effect his mobility and he’ll have recurring neck injuries

3 Likes

He’s a very, very good player, but if you could swap Fantasia for Sicily right now, would you do it ?

Who’s Nonna is the better cook?

3 Likes

Not a chance.
Although i’ll admit I haven’t seen much of Hawthorn this year

1 Like

The Nonna who makes the best Pasta Fritta gets the gig :+1:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t swap Fantasia for anyone.

I think he is a good player moving into the elite bracket. Combine that with my EFC bias and he ain’t going nowhere.

10 Likes

I probably didn’t make my post clear enough, as I was responding to Clone Hirdy mentioning that Sicily is a gun.
The start of my sentence was referring to Sicily.

I wouldn’t make the swap either, but it’s an interesting discussion given they were taken in the mid 50’s of the same draft.

Sicily is a gun but Fantasia is better.

Gun forward/midfielder over defender every time.

2 Likes

love raz

1 Like

I Donnington Raz.

10 Likes

Orazio is my favourite player…but

But yes I would. Sicily is tough, a great mark, a fantastic kick and not injury prone. The only knock on him is he’s hot headed.

Sicily is already elite and a certain AA this year.

I’d love both.

Where’s your literotica?

…and on the left foot.

1 Like

What’s the point of discussing it. We’ve got Raz, they’ve got that red-headed arsewipe in a position we have a surfeit of.

5 Likes

I was asked a question

I’d switch Sicily for Edwards…

He will kick 5 this week

2 Likes

Pasta Schiutta or go home.

4 Likes

Never forget when we picked up little Raz with a late pick and there were whispers there could be something about the kid. Think he played a couple of games in his first season. Daniher was just a grub back then too. Look at him now. Not far off elite and could reasonably get there any time. Can see him being top 5 for the club in a premiership year.

$11 to kick the first goal with the bookies

1 Like