#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Ha. I wasn’t thinking about Pesci & the Goodfellas scene per se, but more about all the chaos that flogs like Barrett like to stir up on Earth (South of Heaven).

1 Like

My dad says that! Extra points for Donovan ref

1 Like

There’s that saying about power and ink and the media. Unfortunately, Barrett has ink on tap and uses it poorly. Clubs call them out strongly. Other decent journalists need to call them out too.

The poor AFL journalists are just taking a giant dump on the industry that feeds them.

2 Likes

Raz & Woosh

**not foxfooty’s best work

3 Likes

And what better way to get an off-the-record answer to a question, than putting it in the paper.

Man, south australians are gunna have their minds be absolutely blown when Telecom roll out mobile phones over there.

1 Like

With very, very, VERY few (any?) exceptions, is there any other kind?

Stephenson should not be allowed to play again at all this year. Afl being generous on that, much more to it than those few bets I tell ya that much!

4 Likes

Those who don’t write or do opinion pieces.

I just read match reports and tend to skip most of the opionion articles.

Essendons reaction? It was also fantasias reaction you fark wit Barrett!

He’s basically barretts apprentice. First I saw of him was on the footy show doing interviews with players/coaches during the day annoying them asking what they were doing (with their futures if they were potentionally moving)
He will be the next Barrett

2 Likes

I have been blocked by him already

8 Likes

W T F

It’s also going to be denied if it’s a complete fabrication.

6 Likes

TBH it did sound like more of a confession :wink:
Hey I’m from NSW too …

1 Like

love to but been blocked for many years

At least Essendon fans didn’t turn on Raz :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Just checked out that boccar guy’s twitter. He has Raz as his background picture. If that’s what he says about his hero, I’d hate to be his enemy.

1 Like

I like the Daniel bloke that called him out.

2 Likes

Rain in Sydney? At this time of year? Thought it only rained during their summer.

That was revolting…