#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

What could possibly make you believe he’d request a trade home at this point?

Literally the only reason would be: He’s from Adelaide.

So it’s a guess. Based on nothing but where he grew up. You should write for the afl website.

Wouldn’t be surprised either way. He stays forever he leaves someday. club moves forward.

Could invigorate his career:

1 Like

Shaking a tree is to see what might fall, so you put it out there and you see the response and whether there might be a chance of pushing this a bit more. The response was “lol get stuffed” so they will move on to other things. It happens quite often, we have all seen those articles.

And it amuses me that you cannot see or know that but you are happy to just say “AFL!” as though they actually do everything.

The fact that Browne indicated that he was not moving.

No probs,R&BP. Very occasionally Blitz will miss the mark. Just your luck you picked that moment.

Nonetheless it’s a fantastic outcome for us - Not only is Orazio staying, but we also have Coniglio and a first round pick. How good is that !!

We now need a story about McGrath wanting to go back to Mississauga.

3 Likes

giphy

43 Likes

thats the best gif ive ever seen…

2 Likes

apt

Whilst that did occur, Treloar was also out of contract so could do whatever come year end.

And Beams situation can’t be compared as far as the mental health angle since being in Brisbane would have been reminding him still of his Dad… and the whole gambling debt issue/rumour Pies sorted.

Barrett just protecting his little minion’s fake story. McGowan has worked at Crocmedia before and is likely part of AFL media team as a result.

The (old) quote I interpret as going back to his old club (Norwood) after his AFL career. Likely unrelated to the “if but when” headline speculation after that.

I believe Pesci eventually got his comeuppance- but hey, he made his point.

1 Like

Barrett is a moron. It isn’t just Essendon denying it, it’s the author himself actually saying the article was misconstrued and that he didn’t say Fantasia had requested a trade this year.

It’s hilarious. Some “journos” get called out when the info is wrong but stick by their sources or whatever. This guy isn’t even doing that.

13 Likes

Just had these lyrics flash through my mind.

Chaos rampant
An age of distrust
Confrontations
Impulsive habitat

:grin:

1 Like

He is known as a flog for a reason.

1 Like

Weirdly, it’s actually a Donovan song playing during the scene.

Start it at about 1:45. That’s when Pesci starts handing out the @rse whooping.

As my dad would say “He was a cruel man, but fair.”

1 Like

The cockroaches all sticking together…Barrett, McGowan, Cleary.

Who the ■■■■ is Mitch Cleary anyway? Saw one of the parasites berating Julian de Stoop at the Raz interview on Twitter.

3 Likes
18 Likes

Can someone just abuse Barrett on twitter please?

3 Likes

Mitch Robinson, voice of reason.

We.Are.Doomed.

10 Likes