#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Can you do an avalanche of eggs?

bemused and frustrated are we Port?

Now you fuckwits have a little understanding of what we went through in 2014 when you poached our contracted star ruckman, refused to offer more than pick #17, and used the media to slander us when we (rightfully) rejected that offer.

How about drafting and developing your own talent, instead of trying to entice contracted players from our club to break their contract you pissants

39 Likes

I have run outta likes. (third time this week I have run outta likes)

Fabulous @Bomb_Doe

2 Likes

So Raz says he’s staying and is under contract for two seasons.

Nothing happens in between.

Raz stays.

Amazing turn of events.

1 Like

No. Not mine. It’s @CharlieDons.

All kudos to him

1 Like

Well said @RockyStarPro

2 Likes

OH OK,

Fabulous @CharlieDons

2 Likes

Nobody should ever doubt my sauce!

2 Likes

I think Raz handled it very well, in the public arena. Kept his mouth shut after having earlier said he was on a contract but would like to go home to SA ‘at some stage’. Everyone knows the media whores will put out any story which gets them a click. Always pays to wait and see rather than get incensed by what they write.
I’m really glad he decided to stay. I hope he is over his injuries as he is a gun and will be very important to us next year if fit. Onya Raz.

I think I must be the only one disappointed he’s staying?

I didn’t like the tease and his false flag SA manager appointment. Didn’t like the way he was entertaining the idea of walking and I think he may just be a bit of a head case.

But I’ve been called that, myself, soooo…

Anyway, hope he has a better season in 2020. Couldn’t get much worse than 2019.

Dal Santo was saying Zach Merrett was exactly what Sydney need to add to their midfield too lol.

3 Likes

What’s the use by date? Oct 2021?

1 Like

My only issue with the way Raz handled himself is that he only gave a ‘mock’ spray.

4 Likes

How did he tease anybody? Didn’t say anything about moving clubs for next year. And don’t we have other players who are managed by the same SA agent?

UP COONEY, FARK PORT

10 Likes

You’ve made this ■■■■ up in your head and then mad at him for it.

5 Likes

Really don’t want spp. Hope we don’t use one of our picks on him.

2 Likes

Reckon that Fantasia will have lost a lot of goodwill from many parties by his behaviour.

2 Likes

I forgive him for not coming out and again confirming that he’s staying!

4 Likes

Does anybody actually move to Adelaide by choice?

1 Like