#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Disagree. He was no doubt tempted by having a lucrative contact waved in front of him and i think the club weren’t discouraging him as long as they got good value. Ultimately he made the right decision to honour his contract.

2 Likes

Is there any way of giving the thread title a like?

I thought Port said they hadn’t been talking to him, but now they thought they had a deal from mid-season.

8 Likes

It happens.

Gaff supposedly had an in principle agreement with North before he decided to stay at WC.

Bad luck suckers!!

No the media said. Port said that. They didn’t. Media trys to make 1 + 1 = 6750099 they assume and jump to conclusions based on very little

1 Like

Allegedly his split with McConville was about discussions with Port Adelaide without his knowledge.

21 Likes

Let’s all go to the JD thread!!

1 Like

Without who’s knowledge - Fantasia’s or McConville’s?

Tom Browne ‏Verified account @ TomBrowne7

FollowFollow @ TomBrowne7

Orazio Fantasia is set to stay at the bombers. He isn’t 100 percent committed to leaving, and I think the indecision has worn everyone out. The Bombers appear set to keep him. And trade Daniher. More Bullshit to follow

@ 7NewsMelbourne

EFA.

12 Likes

Sucked in port you flogs

1 Like

Allegedly and my source is a Coterie member who is usually more right than wrong, says that Raz did not know that his Manager had spoken with Port, and was very embarrassed by it.

6 Likes

Patty ryder on his way home

5 Likes

hqdefault

6 Likes

kind of similar to coxs manager speaking to essendon without him knowing about it.

Have to post since I’ve run out

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3bQu-inIqf/?utm_source=ig_web_options_share_sheet

12 Likes

The shot of Kochie :joy:

1 Like

except wasn’t that Rama; and he does no wrong !!!

If has has a good year next year he will be worth a first round pick. Tarps are likely to have the number 1 pick in 2020 so we might be prepared to do a deal then.

1 Like