#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Let’s get Rozee

2 Likes

The MURPHY Effect

Just so I can go over one last time…I call this dipstick out on his lies, he wants to put a wager on it, calls me names, gets lippy throughout and still ends up dead wrong! Only shame is he’s probably already made other accounts so knowing you’ll probably read this, EAT A GIANT SACK OF ■■■■ :joy: Remember folks, don’t listen to any dipstick that has “sources”. Once again made up sh*t.

28 Likes

The trade gurus have all been made to look like monkeys*, ( not that there’s anything wrong with sharing > 99.5% DNA with a simian, we all do. ) and they don’t like it.

PS*. This post does not apply to any person other than those with European DNA .

Can the AFL website get that stupid jumper of Orazio!!

Media saying “OH HE BACKFLIPPED” can get ■■■■■■. He literally said he was staying and that’s EXACTLY what he did. Now they’re trying to make it like it was a shocking revelation that all his family were stunned off. LOL.

7 Likes

If JD ends up staying, it’ll be the most uneventful eventful trade period

1 Like

To be honest I’ll probably look at the list and reply tl;dr.

1 Like

And we’ll still win it by doing nothing.

1 Like

3 Likes

6 Likes

Waiting for the announcement that Fantasia is going to Sydney and Daniher is going to Port…

That’s the one part AFL can’t get wrong- assuming Port officials are bemused

Good morning Kochhead

14 Likes

https://twitter.com/FOXFOOTY/status/1182180766395928577?s=19

lololololol

58 Likes

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

There is no such thing.

Surely this is bull$hit. The media are scraping any scraps they can from the bottom of the dumpster that is Trade Week

1 Like

I would believe it and suspect it is to try and “save face” because he has said he is staying until the end of his contract at a minimum.