#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

So 1st round pick for him?

And considering he is Italian (or Italian decent, whatever) surely he has some fark carlton supporting cousins, so why the fark would he miss them?

And wouldn’t it be more beneficial to try and move his family away from Adelaide?

$10 million over 10 years.

Lock him in for life.

Orazio is as important to the future of the club as any other player at the club. He has x factor and freakish speed.

This kid is going to be a star. His signature must be a priority.

O razi stay ay ay, … just a little bit longer …

I haven’t heard much about Raz this pre-season…was he traded to Adelaide?

I haven't heard much about Raz this pre-season...was he traded to Adelaide?

*Port Adelaide
Oh and that’s next season. Keep up.

He's not managed by Conors is he?

No. Thank Fark. Pretty sure MCGrath is the only one on the list now unless anyone has better info.

Laverde im pretty sure.

Edit-I see I was late to this haha

The kid has talent wherever he’s played on the field. Clearly, kicking goals has the coaches excited but he knows how to rack up the numbers and be damaging coming off HB or through the midfield. I hope he hasn’t been pigeon holed as a forward only and coaches use him in the middle when the teams needing extra drive / dynamism

Pigeon holed? Please!

When he goes to Port next season for more midfield time they will give him plenty of run up the ground.

He is a ■■■■■■■ star and I think he’d still kick 30 a year from the midfield. Gut running, speed, skills, class and an awesome name.

1 Like

How big is his upper torso in relation to the rest of his body? Absolute scud.

Also fills the void mercuri left.

Why does everyone have to play midfield? We have 25+ guys on our list capable of playing midfield but only one (this guy) capable of being a 45+ goal a year small forward.

Sides are going to start trying to rough him up, you watch. He is too damaging to be left alone. Will be interesting to see how he handles it and who we deploy as his minder.

Pick number 55…

Faster Robbie Gray.

If he’s not your favourite player yet then you’re doing supporting wrong

1 Like
Why does everyone have to play midfield? We have 25+ guys on our list capable of playing midfield but only one (this guy) capable of being a 45+ goal a year small forward.

We don’t have 25+ guys who have the ability to break the game up through the midfield with elite running like Fanta… of our usual crop of midfielders there is not even one actually.

I hate the idea of him sitting in the forward pocket for the year to be honest. He is better than that.

If he's not your favourite player yet then you're doing supporting wrong

Yeah but Joey, Zerrett, Jobe, Hooker, Parish, Franga, LAV, Tippa

Wow we’re blessed.

This guy is just incredible.

I thought after the first quarter and the start of the second that he was starting to fade and was going to run out of puff due to being quite young still and not having those pre-seasons in his legs and yet he just kept going and going all night.

The most dynamic and dangerous player we have had in our forward line for a decade.

I wonder what it’ll take for people to realise he’s a forward, not a midfielder

Sure, he could play midfield. No doubt. But he’s gonna be a fkn superstar forward. He is my favourite player at the moment