#13 Orazio Fantasia - his surname is pronounced “injured”

Well we did, finally unearthed a fkn goal kicker under 180cm

By the end of the year he will be worth more than a top ten pick.
I hope he isnt going anywhere.
Would like to wrap him & Zerrett in cotton wool now to JLT 3.

Reckon he has finally realised he is good enough to not only play at this level but step up and really contribute. Amazing seeing his transformation from a quiet and shy young kid into what he has become. Love that he now has that niggle that all small forwards need, a couple of times last night he dished out a few little whacks and bumps to his opponent and gave them a few choice words

Could we say that if we didn’t lose our picks, we may have walked out of the draft with bont, lobb, merrett, fantasia.

If he's not your favourite player yet then you're doing supporting wrong

Thanks. I want to do supporting right. Can you give me four or five other pearls of wisdom about what I should be doing to maximise my chances of being a good supporter.

Honestly if you still think he is better off in the midfield then you’re on some ■■■■■■ good drugs.

This bloke will be the best small forward in the league once Betts retires soon.

Honestly if you still think he is better off in the midfield then you're on some ■■■■■■ good drugs.

This bloke will be the best small forward in the league once Betts retires soon.

Put Fanta in Adelaide’s forward line last year and he would of kicked 60+

Adelaide leave betts up forward. Raz can be better

Crows have been trialing Betts in the midfield at intra club and he is expected to spend a lot more time this year in the middle

Honestly if you still think he is better off in the midfield then you're on some ■■■■■■ good drugs.

Put Fanta in Adelaide’s forward line last year and he would of kicked 60+

We’ll see next year.

Great little player. Expecting big things this year from this year.
I would like to see him cut out his arguing with the umpire. I saw him last night disputing with the ump on three occasions. He may have been justified, but it is counter productive.
You can never win arguing with the umps.

Sides are going to start trying to rough him up, you watch. He is too damaging to be left alone. Will be interesting to see how he handles it and who we deploy as his minder.

NLM. His suspension is also finished. Bring him back.

A highlight of my off season was talking to a media personality who referred to that little daego at Essendon.

I asked this person if they meant Orazio Fantasia and they said yes.

Should now be the priority for Jackets, imo. Must keep this kid.

Crows have been trialing Betts in the midfield at intra club and he is expected to spend a lot more time this year in the middle

WTF

Why does every good player have to be a ■■■■■■ midfielder? Betts has kicked over 60 goals in the last two seasons. If we had a player that had kicked half that I’d have them under strict instructions to never leave the 50m arc.

Should now be the priority for Jackets, imo. Must keep this kid.

We will.

Sides are going to start trying to rough him up, you watch. He is too damaging to be left alone. Will be interesting to see how he handles it and who we deploy as his minder.

Reckon he and his partner in crime Green will look after each other.

I just love the fact that he actually wants to be the one to take the responsibility and kick the goal. Not in a selfish way, either - he just backs himself.

He is such a weapon.

Defenders are panicking around him now, he is into going to get better!!

Kid will be a superstar, will cause havoc at the feet of Daniher & Hooker with Green buzzing around.