#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

I would say that’s Lavs best game

1 Like

Thought he was ok

u give him another game. first game in a player needs a run at it.

Langford,Laverde,Mutch,Guelfi should be played as much as possible.

2 Likes

Was everywhere, literally. At one point he picked up a free kick in the back pocket and then kicked it 50 meters to himself.

6 Likes

what about when he delivered it to himself but he dropped his mark but suddenly he was a melbourne player who dropped it?

2 Likes

I thought he played ok. A good first up game after a long layoff from AFL.

Probably will therefore be dropped next week.

2 Likes

Thought he showed plenty today.

1 Like

Possesses the right amount of c*nt in him.

Would be good to see him finally get an uninterrupted run

1 Like

This was the best game he’s played for us by quite a margin. The only blemish was that first shot for goal that he should have nailed but missed by a mile. He marked surely and kicked well. One of the very few who could walk off with his head up.

1 Like

Has had the yips with his set shots for a while now. Can hit them flush when he connects well but I think its a combination of fatigue and a tendency to get his foot too far underneath the ball resulting in it going sky bound or slicing at it it. Does the same thing with field kicking too at times.
Anyhow, he played well today for his first crack in a while. Something to build on.

I keep saying. If you think he and Lang can’t play you’ve got rocks in your head. Other clubs would have turned them into guns by now. Jayden is at least building.

5 Likes

Very promising game. He was much cleaner with the ball and had some presence about him. Plenty to build on.

1 Like

Great game after injury layoff

The most posistive thing about today by a country mile and I’m not a huge fan. Today has me rethinking that. A very good effort in a very β– β– β– β–  performance

Turns out he’s Platonic at AFL level too.

Now if only he could convert set shots…

THEY BROKE MY BOY

KEILOR TAUGHT HIM BETTER THAN THE β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  GENIUSES AT β– β– β– β– β– β– β–  ESSNDON

watching his draft vids again. the clubs legit got rid of his athleticism, he had a short turning circle, a stop and prop, a leap, and a decent set shot… wtf is wrong with essendon.

heppells lost his side step too…

4 Likes

good to hear he was promising today, now lets hope he stays fit

What position did he play ?

It has to be the injuries that have made him so timid.