#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

Laverde seems to get a lot of love here - complete opposite of Langford. If we were to compare the two careers at this stage Langford is miles ahead - and has shown a lot more than Laverde. I love Laverde andwas muc hmore excited about him post draft... but lets not get carried away.

Interesting and Laverde is quite a bit older relative to their young years

Laverde seems to get a lot of love here - complete opposite of Langford. If we were to compare the two careers at this stage Langford is miles ahead - and has shown a lot more than Laverde. I love Laverde andwas muc hmore excited about him post draft… but lets not get carried away.

I know that Francis has been likened to Stringer as a forward, but I think Laverde is more likely to have a Stringer type influence on the forward line.

Francis possibly more in the Jack Darling mould.

I can’t believe he’s not kicking 5 goals, 11 games into his career. Delist.

Looks incredibly dangerous, even if he’s not doing it yet. Probably looks like he’s about to tear the game apart while he’s shuffling around the house in ugg boots eating cornflakes on a Sunday morning.

For me it was a passage of play later in the game where he had a 2nd, 3rd and 4th effort about 50m from goal.

It just looked like he has the size and intensity to do something special.

Could be that we haven’t seen much of the defensive pressure in our F50 lately, but I liked what I saw.

Thread in full Lid off mode, I fear what will happen when he has a big game

I’d die.

never change blitz

after the suspended 12, 2016 was a year for the kids to show some development and some signs

kid shows some signs and is knocked for not being influential enough

he hasnt been massively lauded for his game.

pre game hype was huge, not much said of him post game other than a couple of posters saying he provided excitement and was hard at it.

Thread in full Lid off mode, I fear what will happen when he has a big game

Interesting how being cut like kouta and quick across the ground gets you massively lauded for an average game.

I really like him to (clearly) but blitz has it favourites and the guys they like to bash.

Lucky for him people are on the wagon.

if a kid can have a shocker and still manage two goals in a team that struggles to kick 10 a game, then im as sold on him as i am anyone

Agree. If this is his baseline we have a lot to look forward to.

Thought he showed a fair bit but wasn’t as clean as he’s been in the past. Not bad for a first game back though.

if a kid can have a shocker and still manage two goals in a team that struggles to kick 10 a game, then im as sold on him as i am anyone

His defensive pressure is right up there. I agree with Ant, 9 touches is not enough but also remember it is his 2nd senior game this year and been out since Round 4, so there would be some rust to clear out. Another 7 games into him to end the season is critical for his development. Especially if there is a real breakout match, would be a fine way to finish the year and give him confidence and momentum heading into the 2017 pre-season.

Watching him at the game I wasn’t as impressed as everyone seems to be.

I rate him but thought he actually had a bit of a shocker. Tackle was great and even though he kicked a couple was out manoeuvred often and with is 9 possessions really had little influence out there.

Don’t get me wrong, he will make it but not the game I would be raving about. Looking forward to seeing what he can produce in the next 7 rounds with a good run at it. Could be anything.

Going out on a limb here. He’s played his last VFL game ever. Just looks like he belongs at the top grade.

At worst he is become a real medium sized goal kicking forward, at best an inside/outside goal kicking midfield beast.

I am going the later, close to the most upside on our list.

OH BABY

LAV

Someone gif that tackle

That was awesome