#15 Jayden Laverde - ๐‹๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐“›๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ ๐•ƒ๐”ธ๐• (Part 1)

Well played LAV.

Never in doubt.

Whyโ€™s that ? Any idea?

Heโ€™ll finish his career as a better player than Langford if heโ€™s keeps tracking like this. Honestly thought his career was done.

1 Like

Best game heโ€™s played for the club. Actually didnโ€™t think he had it in him. Well done son!

4 Likes

The final nail sealing the door to the backline.

1 Like

Yeah, you got that yummy-yum
That yummy-yum, that yummy-yummy
Yeah, you got that yummy-yum
That yummy-yum, that yummy-yummy
Say the word, on my way

4 Likes

Iโ€™ve always been a fan, but I never envisaged him as a defender. He was bloody terrific today, only behind Parish as BOG in my opinion. So rapt to see him playing so well after all the setbacks over the years.

11 Likes

He was excellent today. Rock solid and very clean with his ball handling, in the air, and when its loose. Looks like a very different player. The switch to defence has made him a very reliable footballer.

15 Likes

Never been a Lav fan but he has become an absolute stud of a defender and you could tell from the first moment he went back he was a completely different player. He is confident for the first time at the club and he is getting better and better each week. Excellent move from Truck.

11 Likes

I feel real good this evening
And I like to say I feel real good for one reason

I like LAV whoa
I love LAV oohh

2 Likes

Makes you wonder why we didnt try it sooner. I am happy to eat humble pie with this one as I had little to no hope of Lav being able to resurrect his career down back, but hes been a legitimate stand out in defence. Is good one on one, good in the air, quick and strong around the contest.

5 Likes

Farking hell. He was brilliant today. Stepped up big time after Francis went down, but made both the Ridley and Francis loss seem non-existent.

5 Likes

:partying_face:

5 Likes

Itโ€™s all been said already!!! Bloody Awesome.

1 Like

Yep. Makes you wonder how many careers weโ€™ve cost blokes over the years playing them out of position.

6 Likes

He looks strong, reads the play well and takes front position. Tough as nails that contest prior to Half time was a big hit and he shock it off and returned after Half time.

1 Like

Lav, Ridley, Francis, Redman and maybe Stewart is genuinely exciting.

Ignoreโ€ฆ drunk goggles

1 Like

He is there. Pop your glasses on.

:joy: beat me to it

1 Like