#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1)

when your most important defender has an absolute putrid game like that and we still win, big tick

3 Likes
6 Likes

Don’t think the link to the article works, correct link below:

5 Likes

Darling may be strong, but he’s the definition of a Tarzan/Jane setup. He is soft as β– β– β– β– 

1 Like

Darling is certainly strong, and he is in no way soft.

It never ceases to amaze me how often Blitzers shape a narrative to fit their own particular biases. It is human nature to do so, but this place takes things to levels way beyond the natural.

5 Likes

ok.

β€œI’ve asked to play defence a few times throughout my career and see if I can impact down there too because I did play there a little bit growing up and for school, so I wasn’t too surprised. But I still wasn’t sure where my best footy was until I gave it a go,” he said

Yet another indictment on Worsfold

1 Like

There’s plenty of West Coast supporters that complain about him being soft too. I don’t think that’s completely fair but i hear it all the time.

He is soft even for a Taekwondo black belt

He wouldn’t know his chicken wings from his pressure points

Darling isn’t soft.

He has dropped some high profile marks at crucial times which stick in the memory.

But his performances go up (not down) when Kennedy and Co are missing and he presents and hits contests all day.

In no way is the bloke soft.

If west coast supporters say he is soft that speaks volumes to west coast supporters.

2 Likes

What a man :heart_eyes:

1 Like

He’s not soft but he has a tendency to let big moments get to him, as evident in the 2018 grand final. I’ve seen it in close games too. Still a good player, though.

Woesfold was the worst coach / mentor for the team. Sat on his own (whilst his family was in WA) in his Essendon home for the whole of his tenure and didn’t make any effort to connect with the boys on a personal level - he was there purely for :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings: and everyone wonders why so many of them wanted to leave​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Good luck for tonight Lav :crossed_fingers:

As far as specific player seasons go, LAV’s has been my favourite to watch so far.

3 Likes

Another solid game tonight from Lav :muscle:

4 Likes

love the way he puts his head over the ball. he sometimes even leads with his head to get a free. it’s something u love to see when it goes our way and just goes to show his willingness to put his body on the line for the team and his toughness

2 Likes

Lav is doing well.

1 Like

This guy is not far behind Darcy for progression this year. Killing it

2 Likes

I’m really pleased with his effort.

1 Like