#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 2)

I say stick with the youth policy and go haysy or Reid

I’ll have what he’s having

Give Reid a couple of games in the VFL to get up to speed, then he comes straight in.

Until then, zerk and Ridley can take the opposition key defenders

Please play Alastair Lord on Hawkins.

1 Like

Normally Jayden waits to injury himself against geelong not before.

Come the mid season draft we may be looking at recruiting a mature aged defender like Ethan Phillips, whilst Reid, hayes, Baldwin? and cox? Develop. It may also make Ben McKay very appealing at the end of the year if the young guys look a few years off.

1 Like

Was thinking about McKay as well but he just isn’t durable - couldn’t believe 54 games over 8 years

1 Like

He would be right at home on our list.

Why has no one else liked this?

Hey @westozziebomber this is your fault!

You kept calling for Lav to be out of the team for the first month of the year.
In fact it’s probably your fault we lost on Tuesday!!

1 Like

We are not the bin Chickens

Hopefully Reid and Cox can come good soon as now would be a great time to get some games in to them.

Probably too soon for Hayes but there’s always Baldwin and Montgomerie

I really don’t want to see Langford in the backline as he’s been playing great up forward

Even Stewart would be handy right now but at the very least we definitely have options.

1 Like

I would rather go medium in Monty and have him or Redman play an intercept role. I think we have to consider a rejig of the forward line by having the second ruck play a kick behind in the backline this week. So Langford forward, Jones back in.

A bit like when we played Joel Reynolds on Fev?

Any updates on Lav?

Out for up to 2 mths

Not good for us or him :cry:

1 Like

This sux

Fans who were saying that he’s usless and not part of the team will find out how important he is in how our back 6 operates big loss imo

9 Likes

Thank god we have Stewart as back up…

3 Likes

You can’t hurry LAV.

3 Likes

This is a huge loss. The club might need to find a mature bodied replacement in the mid season draft.