#15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from #15 Jayden Laverde - π‹π’π―πžπ“›π“ͺ𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝕃𝔸𝕍 (Part 1) - #10028 by Captain_Jack.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

Yeah, you got that yummy-yum
That yummy-yum, that yummy-yummy
Yeah, you got that yummy-yum

2 Likes

Currently in beast mode

1 Like

Stud

Gone backwards.

1 Like

wtf?

As in, into the backline?

Not injured enough for mine

That’s what a β€œjournalist” wrote in an article last week.

2 Likes

I read that! Crazy stuff. Also has equally crazy conclusions on other teams as I remember

1 Like

Haha youre kidding? On what toilet roll was it written?

HS of course.

2 Likes

No lie, purchased it because I needed some newspaper for my fire.

Having not got a physical HS in years, and it being a Sunday, I thought I’d have a flick through the sports section. My god

Well he was definitely back on last night. Was all over Hawkins, every time Stewart went on him he kicked bags

Ah no.
At least 2 Hawkins goals were directly on Laverde.

Like a few others seems to have lost some run and kicking penetration.
Which raises the interesting point; is it down to playing sore, or have we changed the training loads a bit since the Bye?

1 Like

I bought one to wrap things in when i was packing to move recently. They cost about $12 now too.

I can only recall one, being them getting the clearance out of the middle with no pressure on the kicker. Pretty much impossible to stop

Try rewatching the goals highlights package then.
But congratulations on acknowledging a 15% improvement in Stewart’s performance already, compared to your previous claim.

β€œGreat mark laverde”

what a revelation

4 Likes

will be right up there come BnF time. If Parish/ Zach werent absolute freak shows hed probably win it.

1 Like