#15 Josh Green - delisted

I follow him and the club so when he likes a post, it says so. Hardly stalking. Those posts stood out because, not surprisingly, none of the other players I follow had liked them.

2 Likes

Probably forgot his insta password

My best mate is a hawks supporter and has always had it in for ablett, the previous game v the hawks he and his mates were livid because gaz ducked and dived and got a bunch of soft free kicks. That’s why he was booed, just like we would boo a player that we think acts. The whole booed for liking an Instagram post is complete media clickbait in my opinion, just like the goodes being booed for being indigenous bullshit. In fact, the ablett one tends to prove the goodes one was about him diving around playing for free kicks as it generates the same response from fans regardless of the players race. People see it as cheating and when a famous star of the game does it, it draws the wrath of the opposition supporters.

3 Likes

I’ve never booed Ablett. I once liked an Instagram post of a Hawthorn fan booing him though.

4 Likes

So…Josh Green anyone?

1 Like

Where’s the evidence of that?

Sure did.

Yeah, what about him?

Credit to him, didn’t expect an AFL small forward to reinvent himself as a top basketball player.

5 Likes
4 Likes

And he is having fun on Twitter

7 Likes

Doing pretty well for himself by the looks of it too…

At least someone benefitted from our black ops sport science department