#15 Josh Green - delisted

I’ve seen him opt to pass instead of shoot so many times this season and then goes and does that.

Green is better.

1 Like

That was right in front of us, he looked at Stewart first then kicked it. Idiot.

He’s feeling the pressure, and so he should.

And when Raz does that, and he does btw, I bet you guys are not anywhere near as hard on him. He is a forward, that was an easy shot and he should have kicked it. Sure, he could have passed but he is also paid to kick them too. If he had kicked it like he did the second one (which you have all ignored I see) then you wouldn’t be saying anything about him.

7 Likes

Are you comparing Green to Raz? Really?
Raz has a much better all round game, quicker, strong mark, does so much more.

At what point do you get me saying he is the same quality player as Raz? I didn’t say it, I said Raz can be selfish at times too, it is what small forwards do.

5 Likes

goooooooooone

Looks like his foot is done again

Has the look of a player who’s AFL career is over.

Why do you think that? He looks like a player who broke his foot and will miss the rest of the season.

3 Likes

That’s really dissapointing for him and us. No doubt we have looked better when he has been in our forwardline. The knock on him for being greedy is unfounded I believe. Yep he mucked up in the first quarter but that hasn’t been synonymous with his game this year. I hope he is ok.

4 Likes

And out of contract

Depending on how bad it is we could drop him to the rookie list, lets hope it’s not something like a navicular.

Sad news, hope it turns out well for him. Have liked him this season, even if he hasn’t kicked goals he provides much needed pressure.

I doubt we are getting rid of Green, with him and Raz both fit and firing our forward line has looked almost unstoppable at times.

6 Likes

That is the injury Hird had. He’s done for 12 months

Bad luck on the injury.

Hope this opens the door for

LONG

2 Likes

Has it been reported that it is a navicular?

No, but I’m a good judge of character.

1 Like