#15 Josh Green - delisted

■■■■ some people have no clue, even tho he missed a couple he shouldnt have etc
He was EVERYWHERE and almost always is, harrassing,chasing gets in the way of opp players, gets in little bumps, taps etc and is much more important to our forward setup than most give hom credit for!
People expect us to have a forwardline of 6 50 goal players! It just doesnt happen guys
When he has missed games we have looked shaky up forward
We’re a better side when he plays

32 Likes

There’s no way he gets delisted.

7 Likes

Well said.

2 Likes

Agreed.

Ignorance is Blitz … Sae la Vie.

2 Likes

He absolutely should have gone for the goal. What the hell has happened to his and Stewart’s goal kicking?

We will miss him.

6 Likes

He’s been great. Kicked plenty of goals, great pressure, allows Fanta and TIPPA to play up the ground and not get double teamed. He’ll improve again next year too I’m guessing. On close to minimum wage.

What the heck are some of you clowns on about FFS

15 Likes

RIP GREEN

We will miss him. Colyer must step up now.

The good thing about Green is he does get Shots at goal and keeps the opposition honest. I hope it is not serious, that he recovers well and comes back super fit next year.

1 Like

Would be shattering for him as all he wanted to do was play in finals for EFC and he will miss out it seems

Hurts the team too but given the way Begley performed 1st game however I’m not sure we will be losing that much by them trading places in the side. Opportunity arises for BBB

1 Like

I knew our injury list was too good to be true.

Any news on the injury?
Have they amputated yet?

Wouldn’t effect his running style much.

3 Likes

Looked bad, on POXTEL.

Broken paw perhaps.

He has 3 weeks. Let’s hope it’s not too bad.

1 Like

12 week injury people saying 12 months are out of their minds

Will be back for pre-season, won’t see him again this year though

feel for the bloke, is an imporant player in our forwardline and one of the few who applies 100% pressure in chasing down opponents for a full game

1 Like

I was on the Green bandwagon from day 1 but he’s only been ok this year not great. If we want to be an elite team we have to demand more. I’m hoping we can find an upgrade.

6 Likes

The frustrating thing with Green is that he seems to be in this cycle where he needs to get fitter but then he always cops injuries which prevent him from putting in the extra work to get ahead of the curve and make aerobic gains. It was the same thing at Brisbane.

1 Like

Still can’t see from the replay how he did it.
He was chasing after the ball, then changed direction to try and collect, then suddenly he pulls up limping.
Didn’t look like he received a knock on it.

Yeah, and the poor ■■■■■■■ knows it.

Lucky it’s the other foot and not the same one as last time. I would have thought another break in a pinned foot bone would almost be the end.