150th Anniversary Essendon Vs Fark Carlton Match Review Thread

18 years since we won a final.
Law of averages suggests we should have won a flag in that time.
Can’t even win a game anymore much less a final.

3 Likes

Hate to think how we’d go without them.

Although if you have to go down the line in the sand or the big rev up route every week then you are in big trouble. Good teams don’t need them crutches.

I fell asleep.

1 Like

So I’ve had brilliant career and I’m probably getting free booze at the footy? Sounds pretty good!

What happened in the preseason?

Yep, and got to talk about past glories, which is all this club has.

2 Likes

Keep paying your membership all.

Brasher, Campbell and the Board keep laughing.

1 Like

Had a go?

We had a go for about 10 minutes in the first and that’s it

Shiel was very good. Merrett is sooking it up big time. Heppell is cooked beyond cooked.

3 Likes

Decent patches. Same issue we’ve had for a while, just have too many 4-5 goal lapses.

How many times did we see a ball on half back, camera pans up field for completely stagnant movement? We don’t run offensively or defensively. Massive red flag for Murphy. No gameplan works without running.

Sheil great. Draper good. Hind good.

Desperately need forward half pressure. Bring back Snell and debut menzie

My highlights were another loss…because each one brings us closer to Rutten losing his job

1 Like

Nah, the game is on Saturday: 11am at Windy Hill. Get around a good team with a game plan and pressure and scoring (time adjusted) 97 points per game. Two more wins to get to the Grand Final.

Also, their Stringer isn’t broken, and is leading the league goal-kicking by a long way.

I’ll allow you bandwagoners in.

7 Likes

our defensive structures are completely pathetic

we had a crack. but if yiu cannot recognise rutten has NFI your deluded. Gia was on pre game, and literally put it on the table that one of the things tonight would be that we would be defensive

time after time, Carlton transitioned it for a goal.

26 points flatters us, only because individuals tried

we have zero defensive idea. its coaching. rutten is no good, im not sure anyone needs any more evidence. THIS HAPPENS EVERY WEEK

17 Likes

The club wants to sell tickets to a function.

1 Like

There are no highlights in this game none what so ever

1 Like

Such a clapper.

1 Like
2 Likes

4 Likes

Any team with Tom “give me five and watch where i point” Cutler is ■■■■■■.
Nice game by the kids Reid, Perkins, Hobbs, Durham. Enjoy watching the kids grow amd get experience a few learnt some good lessons tonight playing on hard running (both ways) midfielder.
FC are not much despite the commentary team declaring them premierd

3 Likes

I really enjoyed it. Cant wait for the replay to come on.

3 Likes