150th year pre Fark Carlton game training - Windy Hill, 9/6

Not sure I can get to the levels of other Blitzers but maybe there’s others here to contribute…!!

21 Likes

Menzies watch please.

I’m just here for Skeeta!

7 Likes

What number is Mingus wearing?

Only tangentially related, but this account is on a tear right now (much more so than just the two topical examples below):

@Albert_Thurgood
@Alber_Goodthur

29 Likes

Whats the tunout like?

Any answer other than ■■■■ poor is not acceptable.

2 Likes

Poor - lots of school groups here

Not enough Justin Rodski. Also just saw X and was going to suggest he politely step down….

3 Likes

Is Pete Lazar there firing up the crowd?

2 Likes

I saw in the press that this was going to be our “line in the sand” game. So presumably we plan to gang up on some Carlton lesser light and punch him in the head a few times then lose the game?

8 Likes

It’s a difficult time for people to get down. If it was during school holidays you’d get more families. I live across the road but I’m wall to wall meetings this morning so won’t even be able to get out for 15 mins… :weary:

1 Like

1 Like

Pidge, Guelfi, Stewart, Chungus, Flip, Package , Tex and Cutler all out there for the Captains run…

15 Likes

Smith?

How many emergencies normally do the captain’s run? 4?

IN: STUZ

Can’t see Smith out there. Lav and Pidge not overly involved in session (light session at that)

1 Like

Haven’t really seen Kelly close up (haven’t been able to get to many sessions). Looks bigger than expected - I can see why he gets some jobs on the bigger forwards at times…

1 Like

3 Likes

I really think this milestone is wonderful and we should be doing everything we can to celebrate the history of the club, but Christ on a hover board it’s hard to muster up the excitement at a time when we’re such a basket case.

Maybe if we’re good next year, we can do a 150+1 celebration?

11 Likes

Lav training in a hoodie…

1 Like