#16 Josh “Fridge” Begley

Yeah, LAV is on, and not far off reaally coming into his own.

If Hooker or another tall (JD) had been with him fwd all night tonight, …well, … if /when that ever happens, he’ll be in his element.

2 Likes

Closest this guy came to getting the ball tonight was when The commentators confused Laverde for him.

3 Likes

It has got to be time to have a look at someone else.

Almost school holidays I believe.

3 Likes

They’re all competing, they’re just not clicking.

I like him, a lot to be honest and he will be good, but back to VFL for just 2 games.

Just to get that touch back.
The problem Worsfold has is it’s hard to have Mcgrath/Parish/Langford as resting forward.
You need natural goal sense forwards still.

I don’t think Baguley is the replacement, time for Snelling to get a look.

I’m not convinced they are competing.

We had 60 inside 50’s and only Walla had more than ten disposals from that group with 11.

Begley, Brown, Fantasia and Walla were all well down in my opinion.

Walla showed something in the last.

2 Likes

I think he’ll be a player but hopefully Stringer can come in for next week. If not Stringer, then one of Guelfi/Snelling.

I forgot about Stringer.

That shot at goal was as terrible as his haircut.

Hams, Snelling and MOZZIE are knocking on the door of his spot.

Average last night but I’d be dropping Mitch Brown over him

1 Like

He never looked comfortable from the moment he lined up.

I absolutely can not stand it when players spin the ball as they run up for goal, just asking for to miss the shot doing that. Unacceptable and lucky not to have cost us the game.

Any coach worth their weight would have torn shreds off the kid. Deserves a stint in the twos on that miss alone.

It’s very shortsighted to call for him to be dropped after a poor performance after being probably our best last week under trying circumstances for a forward. He’s a young kid coming back from a major injury playing in only his 14th career game at age 20. Dropping him and selecting someone on their last legs would be a regressive move…

5 Likes

???

Yep all those players where down. Not sure what th go with Fanta is. Hope it’s just rust and match fitness.

Begs out for stringer.

3 Likes

im a big fan of him. but he needs some time to work on his game in the vfl. hes struggled since coming back

Ham, Snelling or Moz should come in for Beggers vs the Bin Chickens.

Had just as good a game as Fanta IMO.

Not very.

2 Likes

I have never been sold and feeling even more negative.
He has never been able to find the ball enough and it has not changed. He has no other redeaming skills.
Ham, Snelling or Mynott in.

Needs a block of games in the seconds, Snelling/Mynott to come in

He needs the season’s worth of starting vfl midfield time that langford got last year. Get loads of responsibility at a lower level til he learns to dominate there.

19 Likes