#16 Josh “Fridge” Begley

That kick is a perfect metaphor for the club as a whole.

1 Like

He’s scania

There is something wrong with his kicking, I’m not sure he’s has had a good kick since coming back when other than quick snaps.

Used to be a laser by foot.

Now is lucky to make contact with his boot.

Needs to be dropped for these performances. Cannot keep being rewarded.

2 Likes

Needs to work on his game in the VFL

In Snelling

7 Likes

That was pretty horrid.
I’d still be tempted to give him another game, considering last week was probably his best game of the season

No way sorry
Very bad game

1 Like

He wasn’t good last week

Back to the 2s

Nah stay. Give him game time. He’s special IMO. Will be a gun.

Bring Houlihan in, can mark

I didn’t say he was. But it was his best game of the season

Pffhhht, nerves just got him on the Goal kick. Young player, . hasn’t been in many tight ones like that on the big stage.

Definitely has something, … just needs to get used to it.

1 Like

He wasn’t bad despite missing that shot.
Lots of good blocking & threw his body around. Still coming back Fromm night ACL.

Trust me, you don’t want to hit this bloke. Therefore required against the big turds.

He is a guy I want to play with, especially in the forward line.

1 Like

His kicking has been very poor since coming back from his injury he should be sent back so that he can iron it out

1 Like

Except for the dropped marks, missed goals & missed targets

I thought he was good last week but back to another very average game this week

1 Like

He is dropping marks too.

He needs to go to the VFL, play in ball for the rest of the year and see how much he can improve and learn to play in the middle.

Bring in Snelling or Mozzie.

3 Likes

Defo finding his kicking again - agree better last week . But he has huge upside. Stays in the team for me

He was struggling early last year before he did his knee. Apart from making up the 6th player in the 6 6 6 format tonight, he was a liability.

Between Lav, Begley, Fantasia and Walla only Lav is competing week in week out at the moment.

We really need a couple more to step up.

3 Likes