#16 Josh “Fridge” Begley

I mean Winderlich

An albino Derek Kickett type

Admittedly still drunk but did we just pick up Dalglish, 2x NOB, Pears And a 3 rd rounder on the second round?

Admittedly still drunk but did we just pick up Dalglish, 2x NOB, Pears And a 3 rd rounder on the second round?

Nah, we picked up a Zerrett, a Langford, two Hockings, and a bloke who could be any of Jay Neagle, Brute Barnard, or JJ at his best.

Guy looks/plays like a bull, and kicks beautifully to boot. And since when is 6ft 2 not a bad height?

Has a bit of Parker about him?

Closest comparison for me would be Luke Tapscott (one of the kids that melbourne ruined) or maybe Stewie Dew.

Closest comparison for me would be Luke Tapscott (one of the kids that melbourne ruined) or maybe Stewie Dew.

can we get back to the dane swan/ rockliff/ chapman/ crameri comparisons again? thnnx.

Ryan O’Connor!

Put Begley next to Joey and let him coach him on kicking:)

You can't teach his insanity.

Massive upside, my pick of the draft! Can’t wait to see him in the VFL.

A mate that’s seen him play a bit a few years back against his son says “Upper Gully bogan…born & bred insanity! See ball, get ball, kick ball. Happy to give lip to anyone!”
You can't teach his insanity.

Massive upside, my pick of the draft! Can’t wait to see him in the VFL.

A mate that’s seen him play a bit a few years back against his son says “Upper Gully bogan…born & bred insanity! See ball, get ball, kick ball. Happy to give lip to anyone!”

BRING HIM IN.

Looking through all the phantom drafts now. Seems like Ridley was about bang on in predictions, Mutch something of a bargain, Clarke very much a bargain. This guy seems the “reach” of the lot, aligning with the word we got that Disco liked a smokey at 20 or 29.

Choose to view this as a positive. He must have really rated this guy. I certainly like his highlights.

Going to smash down a four n twenty in his honour

Going to smash down a four n twenty in his honour

Family pie or the 4-pack?

He now takes the skin off chicken…

Like the look of him a lot. Beautiful long kick on him and that’s a major plus. Looks to be a dynamic, physical footballer and looks a player who just gets the game. Considering he’s come from nowhere and far from peak fitness I think he’s a good pick with a big upside.

As for the comparisons, Shifter likened him to Petracca last night. I’d take that.

So from what I can tell we just drafted our goal kicking coach?

http://www.afl.com.au/video/2016-01-18/draft-prospect-joshua-begley

Recommend everyone to have a look

Knows how to find the goals

Anyone got any video of his midfield work?