#16 “OMG it’s Archie” Perkins

Our 2 dragons. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m on the bandwagon.

Looks a decent build

2 Likes

“And that’s out Archie my boy. I’m sorry I had to do this but I’m afraid I can’t let, a bloody male model from Sandringham, rob me, of my rightful place, at the Essendon… Football… Club…”

Marty Gleeson

10 Likes

With McGrath and Robert Shaw sprucing Perkins… was always going to happen.

1 Like

This lad is from down my way, huge raps on him and was my number 1 hope for us to pick up and we have

10 Likes

My mate who is a dad of a team mate/school mate of Archie’s last year and drove him to training, said he is a different cat, wouldn’t talk (which annoyed my mate) but said he wanted to get to Essendon. He is a straight A student and is good mates with Andy Mcgrath.

27 Likes
21 Likes

If we can turn him into a full time midfielder he will become the pick of the draft.

Lets hope it happens
Very happy we finally picked a big midfielder who has the potential to become a star

2 Likes

Welcome to Essendon Archie. l am sure you will do well, and provide us with years of highlights.

You bloody little ripper!

6 Likes

He could have been the no. 1 pick if he played this year.

Cal was saying that couple of recruiters think that he could have been, if he played this year.

8 Likes

Powers away from a stoppage.

Very quick 180 degree turn.

Quick decisions.

Big bodied boof head!

1 Like

Very good pick up.

He looks like he has gone from a boy to a man since he played his last game. Will be interesting to see how he uses his size.

2 Likes
2 Likes

He’s got great taste. Few could match Orbison’s talent.

2 Likes

Shhhh! ARSADA could be snooping around.:thinking:
Haven’t we suffered enough??

1 Like

I like how he told clubs that he wanted to stay in Vic. Honesty is a virtue. Plus, not many young people know what they want, or will admit it when it’s an unpopular opinion. Spoke well in the interview.

4 Likes

I lost my best mate (Dog) this year of 13 years. His name was Archie, I already feel attached to this kid, all the best mate!

40 Likes

Be interesting to see how many games he plays next year. Certainly spent 2020 without football bulking up.