2 Andrew Stephens 16 Brendan Hosking 25 Shaun Ryan and making sense of their destruction

Buckley said in his Radio appearance with Whateley that umpire Ryan’s family are Carlton people. He umpired the Collingwood and Carlton game.

Collingwood got kissed on the ■■■■ again…so that was Buckley’s defense of Ryan’s umpiring performance.

Now it appears to be Ryan is a Collingwood man and hence his one sided performance in favour of Collingwood, against their main two rivals.

2 Likes

Collingwood currently + 30 in the free kick differential. Finished last year on top as well.

2 Likes

And this surprises, who exactly?

I watched about 10 minutes of last night’s game and how anybody knows or understands the rules and their endless interpretations is beyond me. What a shambles of a game when every decision is a 50/50. It is making the code just about unwatchable.

5 Likes

She is purely there for the PC battle. She is atrocious, and, almost as bad as pretty much every other umpire.

1 Like

I like Eleni.

I think she tries to umpire a fair game of football.

Which is a hell of a lot better than some of the corrupt arseholes running around out there.

8 Likes

Likewise. There are plenty way worse.

She tries to be impartial which is all we can ask. Also I recall when she was interviewed prior to her first game a couple of years ago she admitted to being a Dons supporter.

There’s not many worse. She doesn’t pay anything, just yells PLAY ON no matter what happens, play could cop a shiv to the back of the head and she’d scream play on.

1 Like

To be fair, if it was GAJ or Fyfe who did that, the Tribunal would let them off anyway.

1 Like

You sure? I was certain she’s a blues supporter.

Collingwood 20 - StKilda 11. It continues. Just incredible

2 Likes

Eddie must be kissing Gilligan’s “head” even more often than we think.

2 Likes

Seriously… every week it’s something different.

Is that Nicholls?

3 Likes

Don’t stop I’m almost there

Nicholls was awful in our opening game in the VFL so they dropped him back to the AFL.

5 Likes