2 Dylans are better than 1, but wait there's more... - The Team: ESSENDON v HAWTHORN MRVL , 7:50pm AEST Friday, June 14, 2019

Can you spare one?

8 Likes

You must have a linguistic alert. And a lot of patience. Kudos

ITSSSS

3 Likes

TIIIME

8 Likes

A Chinese workmate asked me what I was doing for the weekend and I said I was going to the footy tonight to watch my team. She asked what my team was called and I said ā€œEssendonā€ and she said ā€œEssington?ā€. God I hope thatā€™s not an omen.

15 Likes

Oh yeah, weā€™ve got this covered.

Are you sure you didnā€™t say Essington - Freudian slip on your part perhaps?

1 Like

Weā€™re gonna win by 7 goal

3 Likes

Did you buy that new TV yet? Good chance that you may have to buy one after tonight!

1 Like

Remember the game in 2014 I think it was. Friday night, round 2. Was about 45k there that night, about 85% essendon, the crowd was as loud as youā€™ll hear anywhere. Hawks fans rang up after the game saying it felt like it was an interstate match.

We lost in the end, but crowd was amazing.

2 Likes

Come on letā€™s smash these ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

2 Likes

I hope BIG BOI BEGLEY dobs one from the pocket deep in time on down the grog squad end before letting Sicily know about it and sending the family clubā€™s arrogant degenerates into meltdown

BIG
BOI
BEGLEY

2 Likes

I am starting to think Skipworth buys each player a case of beer each time he gets a positive mention in one of their interviews.

Consider the rep of the man and our midfield should be outgunning gws or Geelong! :joy:

1 Like

plenty of GA seats at the moment, but they start further back than usual

1 Like

Caught up with my hawk mate today and was telling him about Dylan clarke, and that he beat Cripps in our last game. He hadnt even heard of him, fair enough only played 2 games.
Anyway he seemed to think shiels will tag Shiel which will make it interesting for commentators.
But he wasnā€™t confident and even tipped Essendon.

and heā€™s warming up and just dobbed one

itā€™s indeed time

2 Likes

Hope Lav and Begs get into them and hurt the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

2 Likes

No more ā€œweā€™re still learningā€ Itā€™s exam season and we sitting one tonight.

1 Like

The good thing about Raz playing is heā€™s pretty good first up + likes kicking goals against them. Win tonight and Worsfold will stay his execution. Lose and heā€™ll be dead man walking. I so want the win, regardless. There was a small period when Essendon dominated the Hawks but for 36 years theyā€™ve well and truly had the better of the Dons. There have handed out some fearful hammerings too. Pointless saying we owe themā€¦ just win.

1 Like

Donā€™t care how we win tonight. Just come out of the game with the 4 points and no injuries.

2 Likes