#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

Spring or summer???

Charged with striking but only a fine

wait… striking who?

Edit : Zorko apparently.

I’m backing TBELL to turn it around. Obviously in the twilight of his career but had a career best season last year so should have plenty to offer

Has for the most part looked great so far, clunking some good marks and doing a fair bit more around the ground. Relieved and happy he’s turned his form around, hoping for a bit 2nd half too!

playing much better today
just needs to look before he handballs

Leg must be sore. Handballing wherever possible and in many cases whenever not possible.

2 Likes

Easily his best game for the year, but that isn’t saying a lot. First half was terrific before fading a bit in the second half. Was a lot better around the ground and took a few great marks, maybe a little bit too unselfish around the goal square…

2 Likes

Was terrific today.

Yep, at half time I would have just about given him votes.

Great game. Credit where credit’s due.

He seems to actually relish being the only ruckman and having sole responsibility. He can’t afford to be lazy in those circumstances.

Massive game next week against Grundy. I’d keep Clarke out and back him in.

2 Likes

Anyone that handballs to him should be dropped!

Tommmy from Lonnnnyyyy!, good to see him clunk some good marks, very serviceable today!

Got involved in some chat as well with the North boys. When he gets in the face of the opposition, doesn’t take any ■■■■ he plays better and teammates walk taller.

3 Likes

Much better today.

Why does he hate kicking goals?

Based on the sub par performances up to round 4, I did not expect Tommy to break even with Goldy, and his 2 marks in the goal square would have given him overwhelming points in the ruck duel on the day, which he deserved. Except for that brain fade handball!.

3 Likes

I thing he is struggling with his injuries and doesn’t has faith in his kicking currently

2 Likes

Ill stand corrected on his game yesterday, I’ve been a huge hater of his this year so far, but that chase on whoever when he was going for goal showed the effort he needed. Guy still kicked it but he ran 30 metres and tried his ■■■■ off

1 Like

Been improving with every game.

Will need a big performance from him on Thursday.

Belly plays better when he has all the responsibility on his shoulders.

1 Like