#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

Clarke is a better centre bounce Ruckman, than Bellchambers.

Watch his ruckwork against Melbourne last week.

1 Like

He looks very sore, but regardless of what the issue is he is currently a liability and Draper deserves a crack.

1 Like

You can keep persisting with him, has no presence around the ground at all. Get Draper in

1 Like

He’s either severely underdone or he’s fallen off the cliff big time. I hope it’s the former but I fear for the latter. If he’s cooked then we are in dire straits in terms of our ruck department. I get the hopes for Draper but you can’t bank on a kid who basically started playing the game 4 years ago and is rookie listed.

I was only app watching and at one stage AFL app was saying ground he was injured and had a green band of minutes that looked like he had been off the ground?? Anyone know if he had limited minutes?

Was excellent last season. Post-season surgery & restricted preseason. Think it is a case of being seriously underdone.

3 Likes

Lucky to get his hands to the ball let alone a HO to advantage

You watch Grundy last night and he’s effectively an extra mid. We either need more from him, or we need someone else

71% time on ground

1 Like

Was off for a bit prior to half time. Rumours in the game day thread suggested a shoulder issue. Came back after half time, though. Spent time down forward as well as in the ruck, but had no run whatsoever in the second half.

1 Like

Glacier like again

If he’s injured rest him. If not drop him

surely they’ll rest him for North or Pies. Even when he’s fit (and hopefully the reason he’s not is that he’s carrying something) he struggles to play regular games on a short turnaround so the North game would be perfect to rest him and give Draper a go

He’s either not right, and shouldn’t be playing, or he is right and playing like crap and should be dropped

12 Likes

He’s jumping and moving about as well as I do.

That’s not a good thing. I’m over 40 and 130 kgs…

7 Likes

He looks like he is carrying something.

They should manage him but giving him a break next week ready for Grundy.

1 Like

My advice to Tom is to fight like hell to keep your spot in the side. If you let it go, you might never get it back.

The kid is ready.

1 Like

Has to make way for Draper.

Belly is have no impact at all.

1 Like

Good grief, someone drop him for mercys sake. Draper is smashing down the doors for selection and Bellchambers is on last rites.

2 Likes

He’s cooked

The bell has tolled.

Edit : I actually think he is slowly working his way into the season.