#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

Took a few decent marks but that was it. Grundy smashed him, and was a key difference in the teams

Thought Bellchambers wasn’t working nearly as hard as he should of been around the ground. So many times the kicker would be waiting for him to make some sort of a lead and he just stood there

Bom Tellchambers

Fixed

1 Like

Is CAPRI in or out?

I think the big unit deserves a bit of credit. He’s missed a few handballs and dropped a few marks.

But he’s going OK plus he’s been playing a ■■■■■■ physical game. We definitely need that. (except the Walla hit).

11 Likes

Playing BIG - throwing his body around.
Love it.

3 Likes

Just avoid handballing to him at all costs.

1 Like

Playing pretty good but I wish he could recover his accurate set shots skills he had a couple years ago. Would make a huge difference.

3 Likes

Agreed. Thought he brought the requisite physicality to last night’s game. Responded.

3 Likes

I don’t remember those accurate set shot skills. He’s always been capable of a good kick, but always inconsistent.
I’m more confident when he’s 50 out than 30 out.

Not playing his absolute best footy but he’s the closest thing we have to an enforcer.

I must have counted at least 3 opposition players and even a couple of our own that got cleaned up by him.

You would know you have played a game of footy after playing on the same oval as Belly.

2 Likes

Definitely remember him being a dead eye in front of goals. Might be going be 3 years. We need someone who’s reliable in front of goal

1 Like

Does OK for a guy who hardly trains during the week.

1 Like

I’m hoping for a big game from belly this weekend playing against Richmond’s third string ruckman.
Looks like McEvoy will miss for our dawks clash also.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed with that too coz that’s huge given the way that Big Boy has been playing

1 Like

Belly always steps up when we play Richmond. He was great against them in both matches last year.

He needs to be a real ■■■■ on Saturday Night. Be aggressive, get in their faces, start an all-in. Really get the boys fired up. When he plays with a bit of ■■■■ about him, he’s at his best and the team responds…

Tom was playing better last year. He seems to have plateaued after that surgery at the end of last year.

What I am looking forward to is centre bounces with Jakey String going head to head with Martin, before they both rush back to their respective forward lines.
Tom should win more hitouts to advantage which hopefully suits us.

Syndesmosis ankle sprain for Big Boy.
Highly doubt he makes it back for our game.
Ceglar is decent though !

1 Like

That game against a couple of kid ruckmen has propelled Tommy up into 6 th place among AFL ruckmen.
according to AFL player ratings. Imagine if he could run.

1 Like