#2 Tom Bellchambers 🛎

I’d suggest the chances of Draper playing a meaningful role in the AFL team in 2020 are pretty low - 12 months is the standard ACL recuperation period, and anecdotally the big players usually take a bit longer.

We absolutely need a stop-gap ruck solution - maybe even two - for 2020, with Daniher and Draper both coming back from serious long-term injuries, Bellchambers on his last legs, and Clarke is so far off the pace as to be unusable.

1 Like

A couple of years.

John Barnes only had a couple of years left too.

2 Likes

Definitely beaten by Kreuzer but I still rated his tap work. Had a good couple of months now Belly

1 Like

Belly had 2 disposals but 4 clangers? Am i misunderstanding how stats work?

Giving away a free kick or dropping an uncontested mark are also counted as clangers. Think he gave a couple of free kicks away

1 Like

I had no idea. Thanks.

I’ve never understood why a free against is double counted as a clanger, the turnover is kind of implied by the term Free Kick Against.

Looks cooked

Very surprised we didn’t grab another ruck in the MSD

I don’t think there were any who would be any better than Zac Clarke (remember he was coming off a good WAFL season) or part-timer in McKernan.

1 Like

Happy that he got to the bye unscathed.

Will need to rest up for the second half of the year

3 Likes

Guess we now know why he is so tired.

3 Likes

Noisy Neighbours?

1 Like

Already. I remember him as being the much younger ruck with lots of years ahead of him compared to Hille and even Ryder (although the age difference is less). And now he’s close to the end.

The girlfriend?

Huh?

Brings back memories of Bomber referring to him as “too tired Tommy.”
:joy:

Just stepped out with his new girlfriend. She’s from “Neighbours”.

1 Like

He’s been in wayyy better form in previous years

Man somebody needs to give Tommy the talk about recognising the high maintenance gene

12 Likes

Anyone told Hooker?

2 Likes